burly2003

I'm New Here
Jul 19, 2014
Seaforth
VetteCoins
Car
I am patiently waiting on my new car order and was at the dealer today. They only had 4 allocations and I am in the number 2 spot the guy with the number 1 spot received his car last October. They happened to mention they have a
Z06 that was just built in January but hasn't been delivered yet. So I questioned why my car would not be delivered ahead of the Z06? They tell me Z06's are not part of there C7 allocation is this statement correct??

Z06 Was It Sold

I am patiently waiting on my new car order and was at the dealer today. They only had 4 allocations and I am in the number 2 spot the guy with the number 1 spot received his car last October. They happened to mention they have a
Z06 that was just built in January but hasn't been delivered yet. So I questioned why my car would not be delivered ahead of the Z06? They tell me Z06's are not part of there C7 allocation is this statement correct??

Did you ask if the Z06 was sold or is it for Sale??????????

Well this makes me feel better they ensure me my car is a late Feburary build. But yet when I contact GM chat on line they still have no TPW. Yes I believe the Z06 was sold. Thanks so much for the info. I really trust my dealer but after what you read online about allocations and deliveries its makes one doubt some things.

Your car will be a February consensus by the way things sound which means a Mar build more than likely, that is considering they have that allocation which is the most important. The ONLY thing GM chat line can tell you is a build date and that is only after your cars consensus date, last minute changes by yourself and GM approval of the order, barring any constraints.

Last edited:
As far as I know the next consensus is scheduled for tomorrow. As long as your order does not get blocked by a constraint and your dealer has allocation your C7 should get a TPW for w/o Feb 23rd.

Current constraints are on the Carbon Fibre Roof, Transparent Roof and Dual Roofs for Coupes.

Z51 not so much on constraint so far. About a 100 Z51's are scheduled to be built for dealers across Canada between Feb-Mar. Gateway got assigned a couple of these so far to be built in Feb and we expect to deliver them in March (fingers crossed).

ojamali Do you think any Z06 orders will be included in that consensus? A couple of club members got allocations, one order going back to Jan of 2014, he spoke up as right after the Detroit Auto Show last year...................

Last edited:
@81Wayne: the Z06 consensus is completely separate from the other stingrays. Just like last year coupes and convertibles were separate this year Z06's and the rest of the Stingrays are separate. FYI I heard that the convertible Z06's will begin production shortly -- a little ahead of schedule.

Our Z06 orders were all at 1100 till this morning. I expect movement in February.

Hi Les, Sorry about the confusion. No the status is still at 1100. What io meant was that I had checked it last yesterday morning. nothing has changed yet. I expect movement in February.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.