That price in USA dollars never seems to be a direct exchange rate conversion when determining the price in Canada. I wonder what that price ends up looking like in Canada.
That is very true, we get a much better conversion rate from GM,
and that could be part of the reason why 90% of early ZO6 production goes States side too.

We were in Toronto for the weekend and took a quick detour before heading out and dropped into W-N. As previously mentioned they added my name to the Z06 waiting list. Really nice dealership and great people. Just for fun I asked how long the waiting list was and they said over 600. They get calls daily about it. They mentioned that they were down in Las Vegas for an event (which I forget the details) and that the starting price for the Z06 is expected to be something in the range of 130, 000 - 140, 000. With the unprecedented interest they were hypothesizing that GM would be asking more than previously thought. I have no idea if these details will come to fruition, just discussions and thoughts I would assume at this point. Once you start checking boxes in your build the price will start getting a lot closer to other supercars that have higher price tags.

We were in Toronto for the weekend and took a quick detour before heading out and dropped into W-N. As previously mentioned they added my name to the Z06 waiting list. Really nice dealership and great people. Just for fun I asked how long the waiting list was and they said over 600. They get calls daily about it. They mentioned that they were down in Las Vegas for an event (which I forget the details) and that the starting price for the Z06 is expected to be something in the range of 130, 000 - 140, 000. With the unprecedented interest they were hypothesizing that GM would be asking more than previously thought. I have no idea if these details will come to fruition, just discussions and thoughts I would assume at this point. Once you start checking boxes in your build the price will start getting a lot closer to other supercars that have higher price tags.
C8 stingray has had overwhelming demand as well with 2+ year waitlists since its debut yet they only increased the 2023 price by 1000. Don't bank on a 130-140k base price, they've already announced it'll be in line with the previous gen increase (25-28k above stingray)

Demand will just keep raising sale prices. Dealers will continue to take advantage. My two grade 8 grands, had a project to do and selected to do a Corvette commercial entirely on their own. I did drive, ha! Enjoy, advertising futures?

Attachments

• 84C2F84A-EA14-45F2-83EB-E81E9D52FA70.MOV
    7.2 MB
  • 84C2F84A-EA14-45F2-83EB-E81E9D52FA70.MOV
    7.2 MB
Reactions: OL Yeller
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread