Had a reposition my car today, which meant pulling it onto the road to turn it around. Road was clean and free of snow and ice.. so the turn around was more like a block. I have to say what a difference a few horse power makes. If I so choose lighting it up is going to be pretty easy to do.
She's going to be fast. Can't wait until the first actual drive.

Had a reposition my car today, which meant pulling it onto the road to turn it around. Road was clean and free of snow and ice.. so the turn around was more like a block. I have to say what a difference a few horse power makes. If I so choose lighting it up is going to be pretty easy to do.
She's going to be fast. Can't wait until the first actual drive.
You won my award for this week Rick
for just saying it was "something you did"
only because you "had to do something else"
... :thumbs: ...
and here you go ...
and because I can't "reposition" mine yet :bawling:

:D yyssw1.jpg :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Rick9456
I totally feel that. Just waiting for some better weather. Also the first good rainfall to get the gravel and dirt off the roads.

Still need to figure out when I'm going to put the S/C on. Probably not until later in the summer.

Needs a good down pour to clean the streets now.. I'm happy now so I can wait a few more weeks.. you be amazed when you get it on...

Weird seeing a Corvette video with snow in the ditches. I think we're all getting antsy for some nice weather. :rofl:

Looking forward to seeing your car get the new supercharger DDHRocks!!!!!!! That is so exciting, even if it is later in the summer!

re position

Thought you said

REPOSESSION. got my 100 dollars emergency gas moneys, my disguise, and headed out to red deer to bail you and your accomplice out of jail

Then my wifey brought me back to reality

got to buy a new piggy bank, thinking of one that resembles the stig

that way when he glares at me for thinking of breaking into the new piggy bank I think twice so the money lasts longer

your partner in crime

Jeffy

Couldn't wait any longer.. took her out just to try the supercharger.
Still a little to cold, had no traction.

I got news for you Rick. You are now going to have a bit of a traction problem in July man. Believe me... it’s not a bad problem to have. :Biggrin:

I got my fix driving the hell out of a Z07 Z06 a week ago in Nevada so I’m not totally freaking out anymore.
By the time I get home from work the roads should be ready for the Corvette. It’s only 4 weeks. :Ack2:

Hope you are out there well before I get home.

Remember that shift from 3rd to 4th Rick? Pay a bit more attention now.

:ohoh:

D

I got news for you Rick. You are now going to have a bit of a traction problem in July man. Believe me... it’s not a bad problem to have. :Biggrin:

I got my fix driving the hell out of a Z07 Z06 a week ago in Nevada so I’m not totally freaking out anymore.
By the time I get home from work the roads should be ready for the Corvette. It’s only 4 weeks. :Ack2:

Hope you are out there well before I get home.

Remember that shift from 3rd to 4th Rick? Pay a bit more attention now.

:ohoh:

T
D

I've been told I can't burn through any tires so I have to be on my best behaviour. ( YEAH right that'll happen lol ). Sounds like you had a blast on the track in Nevada. Most of the snow is gone here, waiting on the sweepers now.. It tried several gears, 3 worked the best... Nest time I'll up shift.. lol

re position

Thought you said

REPOSESSION. got my 100 dollars emergency gas moneys, my disguise, and headed out to red deer to bail you and your accomplice out of jail
Then my wifey brought me back to reality
got to buy a new piggy bank, thinking of one that resembles the stig
that way when he glares at me for thinking of breaking into the new piggy bank I think twice so the money lasts longer

your partner in crime

Jeffy

I knew I could count on you Jeffy:Hurray:

Reactions: ddgermann
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.