I'll have to drive the car of course... a very fast drone..
Went down at checked the car over today,, all looks good, sounds great, took a short vid but I'm having trouble posting it. Steve said they tweaked a few more hp by going to a larger pulley.
Car will be back in the garage Tuesday.. yeah!,

Went down at checked the car over today,, all looks good, sounds great, took a short vid but I'm having trouble posting it. Steve said they tweaked a few more hp by going to a larger pulley.

Uh... ya thought you would be the driver and not the pilot Rick.

So that must have amped up your smile to a ridiculous level when you found out they bonused you with a few more HP. (it did that to mine just reading that).

I almost feel bad for you now Rick.... your Vette is tuned and ready to go... all paid for...you have heard it run... seen the dyno vids.... and you can’t drive it for 3 more months.

:ROFL:

Cant wait to see the video. Even more I’m looking forward to seeing your car in person.

So exciting!

Uh... ya thought you would be the driver and not the pilot Rick.

So that must have amped up your smile to a ridiculous level when you found out they bonused you with a few more HP. (it did that to mine just reading that).

I almost feel bad for you now Rick.... your Vette is tuned and ready to go... all paid for...you have heard it run... seen the dyno vids.... and you can’t drive it for 3 more months.

:ROFL:

Cant wait to see the video. Even more I’m looking forward to seeing your car in person.

So exciting!

Driver was a easy decision Derek. Steve at Davenport was just as excited as me about the few extra ponies. My wife was excited about the sound.
See wanted the deep rumble and now she has it. It' going to be painful waiting another 90 days to drive it.
Bonus: Davenport detailed it. It's extra shiny now..
I have a list going now to keep track of the people who have asked for a ride.. lol

You will likely have to upload the video to You tube or one of the other video broadcast sites Rick. Then once uploaded, share the link here.

Reactions: ddgermann

It's home

I'm just assuming there was more to this post than a blank page Rick.... Unfortunately I'm thinking this is one of those faceproof... faceplant....No that's not it.... Facebook... that's it....Facebook..... . I'm guessing this is one of those Facebook things that those of us who don't Facebook aren't privileged to see.... :( Guess I will have to wait for the real thing....
:tearz:

Reactions: ddgermann
I'm just assuming there was more to this post than a blank page Rick.... Unfortunately I'm thinking this is one of those faceproof... faceplant....No that's not it.... Facebook... that's it....Facebook..... . I'm guessing this is one of those Facebook things that those of us who don't Facebook aren't privileged to see.... :( Guess I will have to wait for the real thing....
:tearz:

That maybe the case Eric.. I have Facebook and it plays fine for me.
Though I was doing good, guess not.. to bad because it sounds good.. lol

That maybe the case Eric.. I have Facebook and it plays fine for me.
Though I was doing good, guess not.. to bad because it sounds good.. lol

I do not have CrackBook and the vid played for me fine.

I put it on the bluetooth it to the Bose speaker on my desk. Yes that does indeed sound very very good Rick. Came out of the trailer nice too which I was glad to see as I have pretty much an identical 22' enclosed car hauler. Nice to know it will work for the Corvette.

You could however have at least teased the right pedal once for us!!!! haha

Great you got the car back in the barn safe and sound Rick.

Congratulations.

Came out of the trailer nice too which I was glad to see as I have pretty much an identical 22' enclosed car hauler. Nice to know it will work for the Corvette..

Oh? And would said trailer be available to haul
My car to northridge chev perhaps? For my spring maintenance requirements? At a later date to be determined..... PM sent your way Derek.

Last edited:
I do not have CrackBook and the vid played for me fine.

I put it on the bluetooth it to the Bose speaker on my desk. Yes that does indeed sound very very good Rick. Came out of the trailer nice too which I was glad to see as I have pretty much an identical 22' enclosed car hauler. Nice to know it will work for the Corvette.

You could however have at least teased the right pedal once for us!!!! haha

Great you got the car back in the barn safe and sound Rick.

Congratulations.

Thanks Derek, I was very please with the sound. Sounds better when I put my foot into it.. I did take a vid with it all rev'd up but didn' post it. Now I know the vids work I will

That trailer worked great. No problem at all with ground clearance. It was extremely reasonable too. Truck and trailer was out of Edmonton. Pick up here drop of Calgary and back again. 1200.00. If anyone needs a car moved pm me and I give you his contact info.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.