2 tone Caravaggio...carbon fiber top inserts...leather horn pad

Last edited by a moderator:
$350????????

Yes $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ but I like. Too bad too much $$$$. Z06 wheel $350 all incl.

Tyho: You mention $350 where do you get one for that price?????CAD or USD

My dealer price out the Z06 wheel in Canada not close to that price $350 it would be interesting for all forum members when they state prices state them in USD or CAD and where they get them. It would stop all the B.S on the forum like I KNOW A GUY................:swear:

The forum is designed for the sharing information so all members can gain information and benefit from the information lets keep it that way.

Last edited:

My dealer price out the Z06 wheel in Canada not close to that price $350 it would be interesting for all forum members when they state prices state them in USD or CAD and where they get them. It would stop all the B.S on the forum like I KNOW A GUY................:swear:

The forum is designed for the sharing information so all members can gain information and benefit from the information lets keep it that way.

Good for you, you couldn't have stated your comments any better then you did........ Like you said we should be here to help each other..

I got the wheel from my GM Chevy dealer, CAN $$. I asked if they could give me a deal on the price and they agreed. Afterall, I purchased a $80,000 car from them. It took 2 months to get it, and they quoted me $175 for the install. I think the regular price on the wheel is around $430 plus hst. After reading the various threads, I will do the install myself, once the weather warms up. The dealer did need a vin # from a z06 for the corresponding part. I went onto Kerbeck's website and took a vin from one of their cars. For those of us that did get their C7's from local dealers, I think part costs are negotiable. Better for the dealer to make a little, then nothing.

hole each side under the paddles...insert a small allen wrench to release the tabs

Last edited by a moderator:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.