I sure wish I had the ability to track the CDN Z06 but alas....new update as of yesterdays production:

Notice only 20% of Z06 have the Z07 package.
Something else interesting...
Qty.2 1LZ cars with Z07 package to date!
Qty.3 2LZ cars with Z07 package to date!
Qty.116 3LZ to date...
On a lighter and funnier note I'd love to be the guy who gives no sh!%s and walked into his dealer and said "I just want a 1LZ Z06 coupe in Torch Red...that will be all!". $108,995. Awesome.
Enjoy!
Z06 Tracking.jpg

70th Z06 1.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: DenisC8
Does anyone know how many Z06's have been allocated by province ? Any in British Columbia
it does not go by province it goes by dealer. Top dealer in Canada (located on Ontario) got 4 Z06 allocations, I hear that entire Alberta got 4 allocations, and so far only 1 z06 was delivered in BC

it does not go by province it goes by dealer. Top dealer in Canada (located on Ontario) got 4 Z06 allocations, I hear that entire Alberta got 4 allocations, and so far only 1 z06 was delivered in BC
One dealership in Ontario received 4 cars or is that all of Ontario has 4 Z06's cars? I did hear on Saturday while talking with my dealership they have one Z06 Red HTC at 3000 and another black coupe Z06 with a TWP date. I suspect that will be it for the year......

Does anyone know how many Z06's have been allocated by province ? Any in British Columbia
Dueck On Marine had a Silver Flare Z06 in the showroom a couple of weeks ago. The owner has now taken delivery, they have also received a second allocation which the owner is taking for himself. Preston GM in Langley has a CMG Z06 being built.

One dealership in Ontario received 4 cars or is that all of Ontario has 4 Z06's cars? I did hear on Saturday while talking with my dealership they have one Z06 Red HTC at 3000 and another black coupe Z06 with a TWP date. I suspect that will be it for the year......
yes Brian Cullen got 4 allocations so far

yes Brian Cullen got 4 allocations so far
They must be a large dealership? I thought 3 for a Calgary Dealership was a good number? 4 knocks it out of the park. I only wish we had total Z06 car builds for Canada? Must be a way someone can find out? I suspect when the last orders go in, Canada will have well under 50 for 2023.

They must be a large dealership? I thought 3 for a Calgary Dealership was a good number? 4 knocks it out of the park. I only wish we had total Z06 car builds for Canada? Must be a way someone can find out? I suspect when the last orders go in, Canada will have well under 50 for 2023.
its has been mentioned on the forum many times that Brian Cullen is the #1 Corvette dealer by allocation in Canada followed by Bill Spencer and Wilson Niblett

its has been mentioned on the forum many times that Brian Cullen is the #1 Corvette dealer by allocation in Canada followed by Bill Spencer and Wilson Niblett
Yes true but a dealership in Edmonton states they are the #1 corvette dealership Canada. I call it click bait. It's just when you see and hear many dealerships claiming they are number #1 it gets old. If BC received 4 cars.............numbers don't lie......they are top.

Updated after last weeks plant production.

Canada has received one Z06 70th Anniversary Edition car to my knowledge at Budds; It popped up today as car #120. The second file are the Canadian Z06 I have spotted on Autotrader or Chev.ca website...if you know of other VINs let me know.

View attachment 106992
View attachment 106993
View attachment 106994
Capital Calgary received a white HTC first week in January. I think it is car #212? Pictures of this car are on this forum, just no vin# listed.

Has anyone resold or listed a z06 for sale in Canada yet? Wondering where the market is on these cars here since I see them being listed for about $220k USD in the US.

Also, do we know the total # of produced z06's so far? If so, roughly how many in Canada?
Find the production tracking I've done. It's in another thread.

As of yesterday, 1106 Z06 and 164 70th Anniversary Z06.

Bring a Trailer Z06 went for almost $100k USD over. Another one is on there now...

Reactions: nKuch
Find the production tracking I've done. It's in another thread.

As of yesterday, 1106 Z06 and 164 70th Anniversary Z06.

Bring a Trailer Z06 went for almost $100k USD over. Another one is on there now...
1106 actually isn't bad, I assumed we'd still be in the high hundreds. $100k USD is pretty nuts but I can't see that markup coming down much until we reach 3-4k production. Really interested in seeing what one in Canada fetches, if any listings come up definitely post them on this forum! I reckon the cheapest the first couple will go for would be around $240k CAD.

1106 actually isn't bad, I assumed we'd still be in the high hundreds. $100k USD is pretty nuts but I can't see that markup coming down much until we reach 3-4k production. Really interested in seeing what one in Canada fetches, if any listings come up definitely post them on this forum! I reckon the cheapest the first couple will go for would be around $240k CAD.
I do recall seeing a US car for sale in Alberta. The selling was asking $249K CAD.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.