What is it you are looking for? Performance? collectability? daily driver? Looks?
Eray isn't worth it to me for anything other than looks with the wide body.
Z06 is trackability. So you want to race it.
Stingray to me is the everyday car.

• Agree
Reactions: 1st Vette
Hi Murray20c8,

Performance & trackability: My Stingray is enough for me. I don't track even with my Z51 package.
Collectability: Yes, so that it will keep it's value in the long term
Daily driver: Yes, I want it to be the practical & confortable for daily use
Looks: Yes, I would love a beautiful look but not too agressive
Coupe vs convertible: I have a coupe but I would love to have a convertible because I'm too lazy to take the roof off manually and I would love to enjoy roofless on a beautify & sunny summer day

Hi Ian, IMO the Stingray is enough, but if I was to drive it all year I might want the Eray. The Z06 is too much a race car for my tastes. Like it? Sure I do, but it's not for me. I also think the price of the Eray is too high for it's value.

Hi Ian, IMO the Stingray is enough, but if I was to drive it all year I might want the Eray. The Z06 is too much a race car for my tastes. Like it? Sure I do, but it's not for me. I also think the price of the Eray is too high for it's value.
I wanted a Z06 HTC but the delta is now $100k over a 2023 SR when you factor in lux tax and 13% in Ontario. It’s just not worth it in my eyes.

The Eray is a bit of an unknown with the electric motor, will it require replacing in 8 years and at what cost? The delta is also +$90k over a similarly equipped 2023 SR

I understand we all make our own personal decisions based on needs and wants.

Last edited:
I wanted a Z06 HTC but the delta is now $100k over a 2023 SR when you factor in lux tax and 13% in Ontario. It’s just not worth it in my eyes.

The Eray is a bit of an unknown with the electric motor, will it require replacing in 8 years and at what cost? The delta is also +$90k over a similarly equipped 2023 SR

I understand we all make their own personal decisions based on needs and wants.
For $100k extra it would make more sense to keep a Stingray + get another $100k fun car

Reactions: cdnz and Murray20c8
Pass the Kool-Aid, please.
Surely there is $100,000.00 value here somewhere.

Attachments

• Stingray - Carbon Flash Metalic with 5 spoke.jpg
    Stingray - Carbon Flash Metalic with 5 spoke.jpg
    161.8 KB · Views: 0
  • E-Ray - Carbon Flash.jpg
    E-Ray - Carbon Flash.jpg
    160.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Z06 - Carbon Flash.jpg
    Z06 - Carbon Flash.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 0