That's logical and rather consistent with how SLP bonded with GM for the Ram Air Packages on the Camaros, Trans Ams, Grand Prixs back in the late 1990's.
I did the Grand Prix Ram Air package and it stayed under extended warranty as well. That's just another thing to check as the extended warranty (if applicable) might be third party.
Once warranties are done ... gloves are off and then we're on our own ... what a tangled web one may weave with an apparently simple add-on modification ...

I totally agree with that Spence. Also, parts are discontinued so quickly now days with large manufacturer's, third party company parts seem to go no existent even quicker! I speak from experience as I have worked in a service department for over 30 years, and parts are hard to find many times even when products are new.

Reactions: ddgermann
Here you go Rick...

https://www.callawaycars.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/SC627_sell_sheet-020317.pdf

Screen Shot 2018-01-23 at 17.47.34.png

They have some more meaner and faster stuff as well...

I'm heading down to SP Chev this week anyway so I will check in to what the deal is. I'll grab whatever info I can for you.

D

For my car it was 24K to do the Z06 with
SC757 – Callaway Corvette Z06
  • Engine Displacement – 6.2L/376 cu. in.
  • Maximum Power – 757 hp @ 6500 rpm (SAE)
  • Maximum Torque – 777 lb-ft @ 4500 rpm (SAE)
  • 0 to 60 mph – 2.8 seconds
  • 1/4 Mile ET/Speed – 10.5 seconds @ 131 mph
  • 757 BHP
  • 777 LB-Ft

That spells... Get In - Shut Up - And Hang On. Soiled underwear a possibility!..... Giddy up :)

SPC performance Jay called me back yesterday later on in the day.

they deal with davenport and have the same prices and he would recommend the magnessen stage one for around 14g 620 hp

the guy from SP chev who deals with the caloway is supposed to call me back and Jay did not know who was handling that end at this time,

I am sure Derek can find out when he goes, maybe one should accompany him tomorrow weather dependent

that is the info for today

Jeff

I just got off the phone with Davenport. 14k for the Magnusson Heartbeat 1 stage supercharger. I'm just waiting to hear back from my dealer re warranty. Davenport said Shaginappi and GSL still honor warranty but it's up to each dealer. once I get the word I'll pull the trigger.

I just got off the phone with Davenport. 14k for the Magnusson Heartbeat 1 stage supercharger. I'm just waiting to hear back from my dealer re warranty. Davenport said Shaginappi and GSL still honor warranty but it's up to each dealer. once I get the word I'll pull the trigger.

Rick and Jeffy,

I just got back from SP Chev.
I can confirm this:

1) They have Callaway techs there and do all installs at the dealership.
2) The cost is around 30K depending on the options you take. Badging or no badging, exhaust and or intake upgrades...etc
3) Callaway takes over the GM warranty on the engine after the install.
4) They have a freshly done brand new White 2018 3LZ Z07 A8 Z06 755 HP Callaway in the showroom now for around 155K. This car is loaded. (sorry I didn't take a picture of it) :Banghead:

Call this guy for details and options:

Callaway.jpeg

Thanks for the info Derek. I'l give the guy a call. Not sure I want to spend 30k or so on a add on. For that sort of money I could almost go new.
I like their warranty though. Still waiting for my dealer to get back to me.
I may have to check out their showroom!

A Magnuson Stage 1, 620 HP installed in Calgary, 3yr 36,000 warranty. $14,000.00. I know a guy who had an SS Camaro built to 750 RWHP at this shop and swear by them.... There's a couple members here that have dealt with them as well that would probably discuss their experiences.

A Magnuson Stage 1, 620 HP installed in Calgary, 3yr 36,000 warranty. $14,000.00. I know a guy who had an SS Camaro built to 750 RWHP at this shop and swear by them.... There's a couple members here that have dealt with them as well that would probably discuss their experiences.

I've talked to them already, seem extremely knowledgeable about their products. That's the unit they recommended for my car, 15k out the door.
They come highly recommended. When I get confirmation about my dealer warranty I'll most like go with them.
I'll have to figure out how to get my car to them so its ready for May.

Reactions: Rruuff Day
Yes, I'm going to go with Davenport and the Magnuson super charger Heartbeat Stage 1. Now I have to figure out how to transport my car.
They have an opening 2 weeks from now, then they get real busy, and it would be very unlikely to get it in and finish by May 1st.
Anyone know of a car delivery service in Reddeer, and a approximate cost. I was quoted by Sylvan Lake company 400.00 one way. Reasonable or not?

Great news Rick. Yes get it in there asap. $400 seems fair to me if its an enclosed trailer. After all its an exclusive haul and your Corvette. I assume you will be driving it home in April. :Woohoo:

Great news Rick. Yes get it in there asap. $400 seems fair to me if its an enclosed trailer. After all its an exclusive haul and your Corvette. I assume you will be driving it home in April. :Woohoo:
I'm looking forward to getting it done. Apparently they completed 20 stingray in the last little while, and the car owners are given rave reveiws.
It's an enclosed car carrier that the local car dealership uses to drop of cars to customers. I'd like to drive it home but it'll be done by mid Feb.

Yes, I'm going to go with Davenport and the Magnuson super charger Heartbeat Stage 1. Now I have to figure out how to transport my car.
They have an opening 2 weeks from now, then they get real busy, and it would be very unlikely to get it in and finish by May 1st.
Anyone know of a car delivery service in Reddeer, and a approximate cost. I was quoted by Sylvan Lake company 400.00 one way. Reasonable or not?

I use to have an open air car hauler trailer and I wouldn't have done it for $400.00 Rick so in my opinion, that's a good price....

Thanks for the offer Jeff but I'm not driving it there. Davenport is actually picking it up on Feb 2. Kathy and I are driving down to Davenport Feb 6th
To get things going. Your more than welcome to join us if you want to go for a ride. We can meet at my house and go from there.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.