Status
Not open for further replies.
Myers has 4 locations in the Ottawa area and has the largest allocation. If your waiting for a Z06, it would make sense for you
to have spoken to the dealer with the largest allocation to have the best shot at getting one. I see Bean has been allocated a
Z06, did they give you an idea of where you are on their list?
I asked Beans where I was on the list and they said they had to check with the owner but I never heard back from them. I asked twice and gave up.

Ask to speak to the owner!
I was thinking of doing that but I don't really care enough anymore to spend any more of my time trying to give a corporation money when they don't really seem interested in it. I don't mean Beans as it's not their fault. If they call with an allocation then great, but I am done chasing around spending time on it that could be spent doing something constructive and more interesting.

Just updating that im on the list still, happened around July/Aug 2021 and was #54 at that point on Bill Spencer. Currently #48 on that list, waiting patiently and enjoying the Stingray to its fullest till then!

Last edited:
Let us update this list: who got an allocation, who decided they don't want to play anymore?

@black2010gs - on the list since Aug 2020 - Wilson Niblett
@pumpkinodin8844 - on the list since Aug 2020 - Vickers (Winnipeg)
@ZOHSLICK - on the list since Dec 2020- Wilson Niblett
@Davigar - on the list since Dec 2020 - Bill Spencer
@netsinah - on the list since Dec 2020 - #4 at Capital Chevrolet (Calgary)
@DenisC8 - on the list since Feb 2021- Brian Cullen
@Mr.Corvette - on the list since May 2021
@nialll - on the list since July 2021- Bill Spencer
@Psyclist - on the list since July 2021 - Bill Spencer
@CamsC8 - on the list since Aug 2021- Bill Spencer
@TCinthe6 - on the list since Aug 2021 - Bill Spencer
@Flightlevels - on the list since June 2021 - CMP (Calgary)
@Blackswan - on the list since Oct 2021 - Brian Cullen
@C7Z51Prochrgd - on list since Nov 2022- Dennis Searles (Caledonia, Ontario)
@DW Ruby - on the list since March 2023- Brian Cullen
@DW Ruby - on the list since March 2023 - Finch (London)
@DW Ruby - on the list since March 2023- Ray Cullen
@pumpkinodin8844 - on the list since March 2023 - Kenora Chevy (Kenora Ontario)

@SebringC8 - on the list - Wilson Niblett
@PistolPetesC8 - on the list - Wilson Niblett
@Red Devil - on the list - Wilson Niblett
@Gilles27 - on the list- Butler Chevrolet (Pembroke, Ontario)
@DanW - on the list - SMP (Saskatoon)
@JCWP - on the list - Kelowna
@JCWP - on the list - Dave Wheaton (Victoria)
@JCWP - on the list - Dueck (Vancouver)

@D1J - on the list
@butsy - on the list
@JoeyBats - on the list
@Midengine - on the list
@dssking - on the list
@ejscorvette - on the list
@Sparro - on the list
@BYBY4RE - on the list
@61ratvette - on the list
On the list

To answer the above question, I decided to call Myers and see where I was on the list. They told me I am number 11. They have delivered one. So assuming they get the same number every year I am only 10 years out. Yay. I also called Beans but my sales guy was out and is going on vacation so I will follow up when he gets back if I remember. I don't think there is any rush. :)

To answer the above question, I decided to call Myers and see where I was on the list. They told me I am number 11. They have delivered one. So assuming they get the same number every year I am only 10 years out. Yay. I also called Beans but my sales guy was out and is going on vacation so I will follow up when he gets back if I remember. I don't think there is any rush. :)
Did you check here C8Tracker : Dealer List

News flash: as of yesterday, I'm told I'm now #1 on the Capital Chev (Calgary) C8 Z06 list and submitted my (yet again) revised and (hopefully this time: they say third time is the charm) final build details to my salesman. He tells me that Canadian 2024 pricing isn't yet available and the current constraints are the Z06 high wing and the carbon ceramic brakes, which will eliminate the Z07 package if those constraints still exist when my order is submitted. I was at the #3 spot for several months and decided to update my status on this thread, with my now #1 spot. I confirmed in writing I'll get MSRP pricing, when I signed up on the list over 2.5 years ago. Here's hoping for a 2024 allocation soon and that the 2024 pricing doesn't see a huge increase! :canada:

thanks for the info, but Z06 is already in production why would they stop it for 2 weeks?
They plan to start the 2024's with the Stingray production. The 2023's and 2024's will be going down the line together on September 11th.
2024's Z06's will follow due to parts changing.

Reactions: DenisC8
I am getting on the list today (Brian Cullen) ...so probably a 2029 delivery for a 2024 model year. I am also looking at my C8 and thinking..this is so well balanced with the traction, power and experience...is it worth spending $50,000 more?

Corvette E-Ray for Sale: 2024 Corvette E-Ray Pricing | Chevrolet

This is my build. Let me know your thoughts. I would prefer the Z06 but.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread