Status
Not open for further replies.
My first post and I have good news. I was on a z06 list and now got an allocation a few weeks back . Should be built later in July? I live near Ottawa

Congrats...but...:bawling: :Cryin: :hurting: 🥵 😡 🤬 :Cryin: :bawling: :hurting: (nuff said)...

Yes let us know your build and share pics when available, so I can REALLY drown in my sorrows (lol).

It is a 1lz torch red coupe. The z07 package was on constraint. I did not want to wait another year to Mabey get the z07. I was also lucky enough to get a 2023 stingray coupe in feb too.
Chelsea, did you order it from Myers in Ottawa on Baseline Road? I submitted an order at the same time for a 3LZ coupe non-Z07 for my friend in Ottawa also in Torch Red with the full length stripes and level 2 Carbon Fiber interior package.

It is a 1lz torch red coupe. The z07 package was on constraint. I did not want to wait another year to Mabey get the z07. I was also lucky enough to get a 2023 stingray coupe in feb too.
I think the Z07 package is over rated. If you can order the aero package with the carbon brakes you have almost the same thing. You can always upgrade your tires in-time. The shocks are the same with a 30% programming difference. On the street you wouldn't notice the stiffer shock......yet if your tracking the car......stiffer shock may give you a second quicker time...... Just my thoughts....
...enjoy the car.

I think the Z07 package is over rated. If you can order the aero package with the carbon brakes you have almost the same thing. You can always upgrade your tires in-time. The shocks are the same with a 30% programming difference. On the street you wouldn't notice the stiffer shock......yet if your tracking the car......stiffer shock may give you a second quicker time...... Just my thoughts....
...enjoy the car.
The last round of allocations for Z06 didn't have any Z07 packages available. The aero packages TOF and TOG were also zero availability and so was the lesser CFV.
The system accepted the option CFZ ground effects but it is painted carbon fiber. The carbon ceramic brakes are only $569 less than the Z07 package as a stand alone
option but in Ontario by the time you add on Luxury Tax and HST tax on tax it works out to about $12,250 to order the J57 option. The FE7 suspension with Z07 is 8% stiffer than the standard FE6. Once you get an allocation it seems you just have to do your best to get what you want with all of the restrictions in front of you.

Reactions: DenisC8
@Skyler - on the list since Dec 2019- Surgenor (Ottawa) - Order placed (status 1100)
@C7Z51Prochrgd - on list since Nov 2022- Dennis Searles (Caledonia, Ontario) - Order placed (status 1100)
@Gilles27 - on the list- Butler Chevrolet (Pembroke, Ontario) - Order placed (status 1100)
@61ratvette - on the list - Order placed (status 1100)

Ok guys, allocations for 2023 are done, if you didn't get one by now, your Status 1100 for 2023 Z06 is null and void

Is the Z06’s wait time in Alberta the same as in Ontario like 4+ years or they don’t even take your deposit anymore?
at this time its hard to say how long the wait is as 1st year allocations have been very irregular. Many of us got on the list many years ago (I got on the list Feb 2021).

If someone gets on the list now, they many never get one.

@Skyler - on the list since Dec 2019- Surgenor (Ottawa) - Order placed (status 1100)
@C7Z51Prochrgd - on list since Nov 2022- Dennis Searles (Caledonia, Ontario) - Order placed (status 1100)
@Gilles27 - on the list- Butler Chevrolet (Pembroke, Ontario) - Order placed (status 1100)

Ok guys, allocations for 2023 are done, if you didn't get one by now, your Status 1100 for 2023 Z06 is null and void

True on allocations but you still remain on a dealers list and will always be 1100 whether its 23 or 24 model year. The only thing that matters is 2000! Matched to an allocation...until then...

True on allocations but you still remain on a dealers list and will always be 1100 whether its 23 or 24 model year. The only thing that matters is 2000! Matched to an allocation...until then...
That depends on the dealer! I filled out a purchase agreement and it was for a 2020. In the agreement it states that if they can't provide the car the agreement was nul and void. Now, the dealer (cullens) would certainly redo the agreement and maintain my spot, but who knows how other dealers would handle it.

I haven't been following along that closely with all of this and so I might have missed it, but when do we move our orders into a 2024, and when will we find out what the price increase is?

I haven't been following along that closely with all of this and so I might have missed it, but when do we move our orders into a 2024, and when will we find out what the price increase is?
As to your order it depends on how your dealer does things. If you signed a purchase agreement you will have to sign a new one as the old one is now null and void.
If you didn't then everything should just move along as normal according to where you are on their list.

I signed a purchase agreement. I would imagine that I will have to wait for pricing to come out before signing a new one? When will that be?
Likely. Canada is always behind in pricing. Best to check with your dealer and have him tell you when pricing comes out. Denis will likely tell the forum when that happens also.

Reactions: DenisC8

In a rather interesting turn of events, my dealer ended up having #1 cancel their order after it arrived. It's a strange build with the red accents, but I decided to take it. They're not likely to see another car until spring 2024 and there are rumours of a price increase for MY24.

Attachments

• IMG_5896.jpg
    IMG_5896.jpg
    417.8 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_5897.jpg
    IMG_5897.jpg
    446.2 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_5898.jpg
    IMG_5898.jpg
    518.5 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_5899.jpg
    IMG_5899.jpg