Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, you are correct but I believe I also responded to say I'll just leave it for now. My odds aren't great...at least 2 years away.
From what I hear about allocations, I think I’m 2 years away as well. With any luck, I’ll be placing an order in late 23 or maybe mid 24. Fingers crossed. I got to say, my Z51 seems to be the best of both worlds. A bit of performance when needed and a great touring car when wanted. It makes me wonder…

From what I hear about allocations, I think I’m 2 years away as well. With any luck, I’ll be placing an order in late 23 or maybe mid 24. Fingers crossed. I got to say, my Z51 seems to be the best of both worlds. A bit of performance when needed and a great touring car when wanted. It makes me wonder…
Which dealership are you on the list with?

I agree.

I'm excited to be receiving my 23' C8 soon with Z51 and Mag Ride. It's such a great car.

Agreed. Then there's that juicy luxury tax that applies. The best "value" all things considered is in fact the SR. I'm a value guy but still on the list for Z06 although at this juncture, all things considered (including the future economy), I am satisfied with my z51 SR.

I’m on the WN list but I have no idea what number. I was very late getting on the list so I probably won’t ever get mine.
You won't be as far down the list as one guy on the midenginecorvette forum who said he is just over
#2000 on one of the 2 top US dealers Zo6 list.
Ciocca the number 1 dealer sold just under 1500 Vettes last year, so if they get 1/3 of their allocations
in Zo6s that's 500 per year so he would have a 4 year wait as it stands today.

Reactions: PapaSmurf
You won't be as far down the list as one guy on the midenginecorvette forum who said he is just over
Ciocca the number 1 dealer sold just under 1500 Vettes last year, so if they get 1/3 of their allocations
We will find out monthly Z06 allocation numbers in 7 days (Aug 11), then we can gauge how long it will take us to get our Z06s

Majority of Canadian dealers are well into 6-7 year waitlists now, anyone trying to get on the list now may never see one.

• Agree
Reactions: Blu427 and Gilles27
Majority of Canadian dealers are well into 6-7 year waitlists now, anyone trying to get on the list now may never see one.
True, maybe a used one by then!
If I were Mary Barra I would instruct Chevrolet to build 2 ZO6s for every SR they produce and take all
the extra profit to the bank!
Put the whip to those engine builders!!

True, maybe a used one by then!
If I were Mary Barra I would instruct Chevrolet to build 2 ZO6s for every SR they produce and take all
the extra profit to the bank!
Put the whip to those engine builders!!
I don't think there are enough parts for bowling green to build 66% Z06s, but it would be great if they could do 50/50 c8/Z06

Sparro is on a list and staying on also
I never gave you authority to post on my behalf
You’ve been sleeping at the wheel on CCF lately so updated the crew on your behalf kinda reminds me at SM when Jeff wanted to get by but you refused his call out

Last edited:
I’m on the WN list but I have no idea what number. I was very late getting on the list so I probably won’t ever get mine.

The C9 will be out by then😢

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread