Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks will add to list
Hey Denis
Take me off the list. Allocation was given to the dealer who ordered a stock unit, and was delivered to, not me. No idea how much over MSRP. Not really that shocked about the allocation being managed this way. Disappointed have been on the list since 2019. Bought multiple vehicles from this dealer -all my Corvettes over the past 24 years (10 in total) but one in 2000(Jack Carters). No point getting upset, it's the world we live in. Will move on to another dealer and learn my lesson. Unlikely to get a Z06 now having put all my eggs in one basket. Maybe I'll be able to get their next allocation, but suspect it will be managed in the same manner. Made it down to Bowling Green for the Birthday Bash. Did 5 factory tours with about 1:4 or 1:5 ratio of Z06 to Stingray on the line. They appear to be making up for lost time. Was there for 2 E Rays being completed which was great to see. Highly recommend attending the Birthday Bash - it's great to see the upcoming colours and chat with the Corvette team.

Hey Denis
Take me off the list. Allocation was given to the dealer who ordered a stock unit, and was delivered to, not me. No idea how much over MSRP. Not really that shocked about the allocation being managed this way. Disappointed have been on the list since 2019. Bought multiple vehicles from this dealer -all my Corvettes over the past 24 years (10 in total) but one in 2000(Jack Carters). No point getting upset, it's the world we live in. Will move on to another dealer and learn my lesson. Unlikely to get a Z06 now having put all my eggs in one basket. Maybe I'll be able to get their next allocation, but suspect it will be managed in the same manner. Made it down to Bowling Green for the Birthday Bash. Did 5 factory tours with about 1:4 or 1:5 ratio of Z06 to Stingray on the line. They appear to be making up for lost time. Was there for 2 E Rays being completed which was great to see. Highly recommend attending the Birthday Bash - it's great to see the upcoming colours and chat with the Corvette team.
CMP by chance receive the stock unit?

Yes it did, don't know if they ordered it as such, or were given a car by GM. Do know it was white, didn't show up yet on the C8 Tracker website.
Almost certainly they ordered it for the Boss or in a salesman's name. They can NOT order for stock! Period!

Yes it did, don't know if they ordered it as such, or were given a car by GM. Do know it was white, didn't show up yet on the C8 Tracker website.
Yes I didn't know they received a car? It doesn't show on anything I've checked. It's odd the car is not showing? Yes they can't order it for stock...that is correct. Wish we could track the vin down for it?

Yes I didn't know they received a car? It doesn't show on anything I've checked. It's odd the car is not showing? Yes they can't order it for stock...that is correct. Wish we could track the vin down for it?
Might you be talking about Capital? They did receive a white HTC in January and it's sitting in the showroom. That car the owner is taking and they have a second car built in yellow. Capital's first car is not on any tracker. Vin 218.

Might you be talking about Capital? They did receive a white HTC in January and it's sitting in the showroom. That car the owner is taking and they have a second car built in yellow. Capital's first car is not on any tracker. Vin 218.
No for sure it came in to CMP. Would love to see the window sticker. I have had the same sales guy for years, was delivered about 2 weeks ago

No for sure it came in to CMP. Would love to see the window sticker. I have had the same sales guy for years, was delivered about 2 weeks ago
Disappointing and strange as the car doesn't appear on anything? A person would figure if they received a Z06 we would see details announcing a car received on media channels....I find nothing? I do know the manager of Okotoks Chevy which is part of the CMP group has a new white HTC received 2-3 weeks ago but it wasn't a Z06. I'm going to ask around. I know a top dog at Shaw. He will get details. Are you visiting A&W show tonight?

Last edited:
Disappointing and strange as the car doesn't appear on anything? A person would figure if they received a Z06 we would see details announcing a ca received on media channels....I find nothing. I do know the manager of Okotoks which is part of the CMP group has a new white HTC received 2-3 weeks ago but it wasn't a Z06. I'm going to ask around. I know a top dog at Shaw. He will get details. Are you visiting A&W show tonight?
No out of town this weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread