Dec 8, 2020
VetteCoins
Car
2021 C8
Province
ON
First time I noticed that the carbon fibre front end is 3 pieces. It looked odd and I asked and was told it was a ‘production prototype’. Anyone else notice this? I didn’t notice it with non carbon non Z07 package ground effects package.
B7A93C21-FF7D-4109-9B33-1483676AEF63.jpeg

First time I noticed that the carbon fibre front end is 3 pieces. It looked odd and I asked and was told it was a ‘production prototype’. Anyone else notice this? I didn’t notice it with non carbon non Z07 package ground effects package.View attachment 105773
The 3 piece front splitter or whatever they market it as is the cheesiest accessory GM manufacturers. Embarrassing...

Well if they need a home for it I suppose if the monies right... I can see past the obvious defects, the shun, the shame in public I will take , the abuse and i'll find a place in my barn to put it if need be ...

Car looks amazing. The front splitter is 3pc and from what I know and seen on other z06 cars the 3pc is the only upgraded splitter offered. If by chance you damage one of the three pieces you can at least buy the individual piece for repairs. At $4K a set of 3, they are not cheap. Can't tell from this picture if the car is Z07 or non Z07 with the CF aero kit installed? Still looks stunning!! Only wish I could attend the show myself. Anyone see the build number on the car? Vin?

Car looks amazing. The front splitter is 3pc and from what I know and seen on other z06 cars the 3pc is the only upgraded splitter offered. If by chance you damage one of the three pieces you can at least buy the individual piece for repairs. At $4K a set of 3, they are not cheap. Can't tell from this picture if the car is Z07 or non Z07 with the CF aero kit installed? Still looks stunning!! Only wish I could attend the show myself. Anyone see the build number on the car? Vin?
It has the carbon fibre wheels which I think only are available with Z07. Can’t get close enough to see the VIN, atleast I couldn’t

It has the carbon fibre wheels which I think only are available with Z07. Can’t get close enough to see the VIN, atleast I couldn’t
Nope. You can get carbon wheels in the non Z07 package. I thought the same originally. You can also pick one of the 2 aero packages if you would like without the Z07 package. All you need is the upgraded brake package for either aero.

• Informative
Reactions: harshadt
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.