You're 5
Jun 23, 2018
Golden BC
VetteCoins
Car
2019 Coupe
Province
BC
Who do you guys recommend? Cutting off secondary cats, going straight pipe, tired of 100 hours of surfing, ordering, then having order cancelled.

I did Corsa Sport on my C5 and was very happy with the noise but lack of drone. Staying with stock on my GS. It's nice to have quiet on long road trips going back and forth to AZ each year.
Understood, I want some noise while retaining NPP for long hauls. Hopefully the best of both worlds!

I went with the kooks long tube and off road xpipe. I'm pretty happy with the results. The exhaust control valves still work well and actually when in tour mode and valves closed it pretty quiet but when opened up ear plugs required lol. Pretty much can get them anywhere. I bought my package via westcoast corvette.

I went with the kooks long tube and off road xpipe. I'm pretty happy with the results. The exhaust control valves still work well and actually when in tour mode and valves closed it pretty quiet but when opened up ear plugs required lol. Pretty much can get them anywhere. I bought my package via westcoast corvette.
Thanks , I was quoted around 4k, tune required, warranty voided (not the end of the world for me) . Pricey and can't seem to find a catless x-pipe or I would just go with that.

Reactions: pumpkinodin8844
My Redneckidness wants it louder :) Spoiled by the sound of my 14 with cat delete, headers and supercharger.
I've got the same set up my 15 and running 620 to the wheels. Personally I cant imagine buying another vette and not doing the same. There is just something about that sound that makes my day everytime I give it a bit gas.

Reactions: Dantanman
Fair enough! :cool: Each to their own ! I just appreciate Track Mode when I am alone and out for a rip but prefer the tranquility of Normal Mode when I have the Queen onboard!! Age seems to have that effect!

I had Corsa Sports on my C6 so my Queen thinks Sport and Track mode is the normal sound.... And I haven't told her the difference and don't expect any of the western guys to tell her either.... :mad: .... lol...

I have the corsa xpipe (sec cat delete). It made it a little louder but I myself would like to go louder. I’m looking at arh mid length headers with high flow cats. No tune needed!

Here’s a short clip of what it sounds now.

Corsa Xpipe

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.