Sheesh.... I recommend our driving tunes thread and suddenly it goes................................
View attachment 41168

MY BAD!!!!! (sorry)

Driving Tunes..........rather than name albums or groups I used Apple Music and Spotify and searched and downloaded my favourite songs from the 70's. That's the era I grew up in so not only is the music the best, it provides me many great memories...........here's a sampling!

Starship-Miracles & Jane
Doobie Bros-Listen to the Music & China Grove
M. Jackson -Beat it & Thriller
Blue Oyster Cult-Don't Fear the Reaper
Toto - Hold The Line
Boston- More Than a Feeling
Journey-Don't Stop Believing
Alan Parsons- I Robot & Wouldnt Want to Be Like You
Santana - Black Magic Women & Oye Come Va
Frankie Valli - Who Love You & December 1963
Beatles - Hey Jude
Phill Collins- Do t Lose My Number -In the Air Tonight
Alice Cooper - I'm Eighteen & Schools Out
Lake - Key to the Rhyme (favourite-little known German band)
Steve Miller Band- Fly Like an Eagle & Jungle Love
Brothers Johnson-Strawberry Letter 23

That's good for a couple of hours.....this is music designed to be felt, turn it up and let the sub go crazy!!!!!!!

Last edited:
MY BAD!!!!! (sorry)

Driving Tunes..........rather than name albums or groups I used Apple Music and Spotify and searched and downloaded my favourite songs from the 70's. That's the era I grew up in so not only is the music the best, it provides me many great memories...........here's a sampling!

Starship-Miracles & Jane
Doobie Bros-Listen to the Music & China Grove
M. Jackson -Beat it & Thriller
Blue Oyster Cult-Don't Fear the Reaper
Toto - Hold The Line
Boston- More Than a Feeling
Journey-Don't Stop Believing
Alan Parsons- I Robot & Wouldnt Want to Be Like You
Santana - Black Magic Women & Oye Come Va
Frankie Valli - Who Love You & December 1963
Beatles - Hey Jude
Phill Collins- Do t Lose My Number -In the Air Tonight
Alice Cooper - I'm Eighteen & Schools Out
Lake - Key to the Rhyme (favourite-little known German band)
Steve Miller Band- Fly Like an Eagle & Jungle Love
Brothers Johnson-Strawberry Letter 23

That's good for a couple of hours.....this is music designed to be felt, turn it up and let the sub go crazy!!!!!!!

Great tunes. All of them and in my growing up music era as well, though while admiring Michael for talent, never downloaded any of his music.... Last 30 years or so have been leaning more and more to the blues... SRV, Clapton, BB King, Gary Moore, Joe Bonamassa, etc.

Highlight of mine was going to Paracho, Mexico, commonly known as the guitar luthier capital of the world, to buy my last guitar. The Town streets are lined with guitar makers and has been since the 16th century. Went into a shop that was recommended to me, Jesus Fuerte was the shop owner and luthier. After some broken Spanish chat, he handed me a guitar to play and then motioned for me to sit in his chair where he builds the guitars. I said, no, I can play standing, off my hip, and started to play, but he kept insisting. Finally he went into another tiny room and brought back a picture.... Was of him standing over Carlos Santana sitting in his chair playing one of his guitars. I then couldn't sit in his chair fast enough while I played . Carlos bought his guitar from him then, as I also bought mine. Had it signed by all the artists at the Zihuatenejo Internacional Festival de la Guitarra later that week. I have a number of guitars but that one always makes me smile.....

I can relate to the line outrun the law. Not in my Vette but my 911 Porsche. Allegedly of course. LOL.

Not Odd Man out, the stereo in my vette never worked. We even did an entire loop around the U.S, (back in a saner time)
no tunes, just the sounds of wheels and engines. (Well not the engine all the time, it got real quiet when the fuel pump died, but that's another story)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread