Reminds me of Gary Moore. One of the best in blues guitar.
Blues is pretty much my music choice bar none. Moore was and still is one of my favs. RIP Gary.

This is my Man/Vette cave...

DSCN7312

Reactions: nascar03 and kerry4
K ill do it tomorrow :Party::Nopity:

here you go

55 LIVE

Cheers,
Kevin
Excellent. It's pretty amazing for music lovers who you run into sometimes. This is a couple years ago in Costa Rica. Was in a bar (Cafe de Playa) having a few and enjoying a local blues band and recognized a guy sitting at a table near me. Went over for a chat and the next thing I know, he's invited up with the band. I video'd part of his stand in... If by chance you don't recognize, lemme know...

Excellent. It's pretty amazing for music lovers who you run into sometimes. This is a couple years ago in Costa Rica. Was in a bar (Cafe de Playa) having a few and enjoying a local blues band and recognized a guy sitting at a table near me. Went over for a chat and the next thing I know, he's invited up with the band. I video'd part of his stand in... If by chance you don't recognize, lemme know...

looking on a small phone cant make it out

Reminds me of Gary Moore. One of the best in blues guitar.
Gary is definitely blues. I just find him a bit too laid back for me. Would be excellent listening in a bar over a few beer.
Tommy Castro is a bit more raunchy and I find better to listen to when driving. IMO

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread