This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Yay or Nay, you be the judge....

so the color match makes the handle blend in but when I first opened the picture the thought that came into my head was "ear". The pic is focused on the handle so in everyday use it probably wouldnt be noticable. Personally I'm a no but as others have siad, your car. Enjoy!

Here is the handle....suits the H1 perfectly. Corvette... not so much.

Actually Paul. Trimming the handles back is an interesting idea. That actually might make it tolerable to the eye. But it might defeat the purpose of the thing.

Did the handles come with one of these? Ok now I'm just being a dick. Please know this is all in jest. You are becoming popular here quick as you found an accessory most of us have never seen.

ddgermann..... You have a loooong way to go before you enter the 'dick' realm...... its all good. I'm laughing along with you and the rest

yup ... sitting on the fence about this thing is making me think I'll become Humpty Dumpty ... and that means I'll never be put back together again
... soooo, I'm sticking with my first response

Reactions: ddgermann
Yeah. I'm with the nays on this one. But like ddgermann said, it's your car.

not my era so just skimmed through this thread first time here, but handles should be stainless or chrome, second choice is black , body color is just plain cheap looking . No contrast is not eye catching.

Users who are viewing this thread