so the color match makes the handle blend in but when I first opened the picture the thought that came into my head was "ear". The pic is focused on the handle so in everyday use it probably wouldnt be noticable. Personally I'm a no but as others have siad, your car. Enjoy!

I have to think now that the carbon fibre look will make sense as long as there are other exterior carbon fibre accents on the car ... especially with the vent right near it being carbon fibre ... but the open door "hummer ad-on" view still has me jumping back over the fence again. It's interesting how this one accessory part has me doing this.

Here is the handle....suits the H1 perfectly. Corvette... not so much. :p

00C124B7-ED62-4067-8F44-A5A6D1EFCAF0.jpeg
F8C83BA9-9902-405A-B853-FF81210C9ECC.jpeg

Actually Paul. Trimming the handles back is an interesting idea. That actually might make it tolerable to the eye. But it might defeat the purpose of the thing.

Did the handles come with one of these? Ok now I'm just being a dick. Please know this is all in jest. You are becoming popular here quick as you found an accessory most of us have never seen. :Woohoo:
upload_2018-1-20_16-47-10.png

Here is the handle....suits the H1 perfectly. Corvette... not so much. :p

View attachment 14055 View attachment 14056

Actually Paul. Trimming the handles back is an interesting idea. That actually might make it tolerable to the eye. But it might defeat the purpose of the thing.

Did the handles come with one of these? Ok now I'm just being a dick. Please know this is all in jest. You are becoming popular here quick as you found an accessory most of us have never seen. :Woohoo:
View attachment 14057

ddgermann..... You have a loooong way to go before you enter the 'dick' realm...... its all good. I'm laughing along with you and the rest :)

yup ... sitting on the fence about this thing is making me think I'll become Humpty Dumpty ... and that means I'll never be put back together again :(
... soooo, I'm sticking with my first response

Reactions: ddgermann
Yeah. I'm with the nays on this one. But like ddgermann said, it's your car.

not my era so just skimmed through this thread first time here, but handles should be stainless or chrome, second choice is black , body color is just plain cheap looking . No contrast is not eye catching.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread