Elf, where the hell are you located? On your avatar you noted North of Canada, I guess it must be north pole.:D Stephane
I have to tell ya the truth with no BS .I was born just North of the North pole .My Mother died two weeks before I was born (eaten by a polar bear ) Santa found me and Mrs Clause raised me until I feel out of the sleigh over Northern Maine .I now reside in central Maine in a small town of Bowdoin .:D

Saturday night until early Monday morning we will get a blizzard dumping an additional two feet with 50 mph winds .
Alberta clipper is one term being used ,just wish I could send it back .

plus 9 yesterday and today, mother nature is blessing us here in moose jaw, but the roads are full of potholes with the freeze overnight and the melt during the day. still can't get out of my alley, so........

Double digits for us by the weekend, except it is going the wrong way!! We're looking at a high of -12 on Saturday :eek: and with the ice offshore it feels even colder. Could you loan us some of that warm weather you guys are beginning to enjoy??

Last year was my first year with a Vette. Now that it is put away, (6wks) I am having quite a problem with not having the car to drive!:(
Does this go away after having a Vette for a few years? CRIPES!

Bill:driving:

I've been storing my summer toy for the past 15 years and no it hasn't gotten
any easier, add to that the anticipation of not knowing when I'll be receiving my second toy. :swear:

What helps me is thinking of all those Potholes in Montreal. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.