Well, how many days now? Things are not getting any better! I've tried booze, dope, food, sex......nothings working and not much hair left either.:ack:

Bill
My calculations are 69 days 7 hours but I'm in the eastern US time zone .:eek:

I'm sorry to say that this winter business will not work again next year .Wife had 3 strokes since June so I need to take care of her .I've told her that she needs to get well and she has 268 days .

My wife and I went for a nice run in our '87 today. Clean, dry roads here in the Toronto area. The only problem was driving home into the setting sun.
Fortunately, the old school Goodyears don't explode in shards when used in cold weather like some tires these days :rofl: .
David

Thanks folks ,we've been together since the first grade (61 years) and it would be impossible to hop in the car and head for Key West and leave her home .

Did I mention 68 days till April 1st :D

Take good care of her Elf. Maybe you should consider moving south to Canada so she can get some warmth.

Sixty one years together, some Hollywood types would have been married 2 - 300 times by now. Good for you guys.

There are now more cold days behind us than in front of us. Spring is almost here.

My calculations are 69 days 7 hours but I'm in the eastern US time zone .:eek:

I'm sorry to say that this winter business will not work again next year .Wife had 3 strokes since June so I need to take care of her .I've told her that she needs to get well and she has 268 days .

Well Elf... you gave her something to aim for. It is too bad that you can't somehow both teleport to Florida. She would no doubt feel much better and being able to go outside comfortably would be good for her.
Crank up the heat and get cosy. Next stop - SPRING!
David

Hell I want her to get better so I can leave her not take her with me :D Women are strange creatures and there are times that a man needs some space .They always have to stop ,buy something ,pee ,plus the famous comment "your driving a little fast aren't you"?

Elf, that's why I bought the Corvette, Jo can't buy anything because there's no room in the trunk! She also feels better if she doesn't know what speed I'm driving, not that I speed............much.

Plow Plow Plow ,every friggin day .I went to the local hardware store and ask if they had any snow shovel operators :swear:

8 feet of snow on the ground and it only has 51 days to melt.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for at least 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.