Trust you have checked the antifreeze to make sure it is up to snuff.
I change my antifreeze at 4/5 yrs of service to make sure all the additives are doing their job

You also have to change the rad fluid at least every 7 years (5 OK too, if you're picky), to avoid the anti-freeze becoming acidic and eating away at your water pump and hoses. That's regardless of what mileage is on the car. Trust me: I learned the hard way on my last BMW...:inpain:

Hey Cariboo Creek, what would be the difference between leaving the top latched or unlatched?
Couple of reasons. Firstly our tops are canvas like material. Canvas is a fabric. Fabric shrinks. Left up and latched it will help in keeping it’s shape. Secondly unlatched will allow a relxation in the material which may form unwanted creases in your top. Definitely do not store it down.

My cover is very tight and form fitting. I would also worry about the pressure from my cover on an unlatched roof without the support from the window frame.

That being said on my 2019 I have no choice. There are no manual latches. It’s up or it’s down..

All good tips for sure. I would question the use of a batt charger/maintainer at $4.99 from Harbor Freight. You get what you pay for.
C-tek and Noco are very good.
The tip using the desiccant packs or tubs works really well. Especially in the spring when the weather changes in the day 10-15C.
You can find this fairly easy at your local marina or RV store. They use them all the time for storage.

Its not a bad idea to leave mouse traps behind the tires either
stored corvette.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.