Jan 29, 2009
On planet Earth
Hey guys/gals,

Any idea where I can take my car to get a stone crack looked after before it gets worse? I go hit by a flying rock coming home from up North tonight. It appears to be 1/4" bottom right hand corner.

Your help is appreciated. Thanks.
What about the guys that sit in the parking lots, do they only do chips? There is one at CT at High Tech/Bayview.
I'd call Wilson Niblett and ask them for a recommendation. I'm sure that they get brand new cars with glass damage.

Went to Apple. $75 + tax including a Starbucks coffee paid for by owner (read: me too). Great job. Did not put through insurance because of my deductible. Sure beats the cost of new glass.
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread