Priceless Mike.Great video... You're gonna get some comments on this one.... lol... Brings back memories...My Dad and his buddies use to have steer riding competitions... They spent more time on the ground than in the saddle though... We had one tame old cow we could ride but she didn't listen to us and went anywhere she wanted... or nowhere at all...lol

Reactions: Black 03 Z06
Just by chance came across a Ontario Miniature Steer Riding Contest today. The little fellow was the one of the larger ones of the tiny steer group.:ROFL:

IMG_5733.JPG

Reactions: MikeysZ06
Ok, so it is not really a steer but hopefully some humour in it. You caught me Mike!!!

Snapped it at the Toronto Zoo today. Man it was a hot day even with only half the sun. I was dragging my ass by the time I got back to the truck. Took our grand daughter but I think she would have rather gone to the Canadian National Exhibition. What no rides here?? Though to keep a 7 year old happy.

Reactions: MikeysZ06
That looks like a Watusi or Watusi cross. I lease 35 acres of pasture to a fellow that raises rodeo bucking bulls. I usually get the cows and calves and a breeding bull each year to admire..... His stock lineage is mainly Watusi, Brahma and something else I don't remember...lol... But it results in some interesting and out of the ordinary acting livestock...

So whatcha think now Mike? Perfectly good drive-by AB Stampede Ground Video thread "steered" into a ruckus ... ;)

This is why fast (get out of here) cars and big (go around me) trucks sell so well here in Alberta !!!
Me thinks Willy would just love "tipping" cars that have logos with a circle or circles on the grilles ..
Go git 'em Willy ! Only in the land between BC and Saskatchewan ... WOW

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.