My HTC is home and resting comfortably waiting for MRR FS01 and wheel swap tomorrow and ceramic coating on Thursday! A great thank you to Don Frazer at Bolton Motor Products for putting the deal together after the Dean Myers bankruptcy. Also thanks to GM for honouring my original deposit! So worth the wait!View attachment 80614View attachment 80622
did you buy the MRR FS01 from Carlos here ? how much they cost you to import in canada ?

Reactions: PistolPetesC8
did you buy the MRR FS01 from Carlos here ? how much they cost you to import in canada ?
No. I went to Simply Tire for $3000 plus tax. Carbon flash paint and nuts included. Didn’t want to deal with shipping and duties.

Thank you RayG. is that CDN money ?
i'm in Québec,there must be a retailer here too ?
did you have to wait a lot for your order ?
those are my favorite
Yes the store is in Ontario. The order was extremely fast.

Attachments

• F5A26470-7E54-4109-AB5D-D4C55E12E33E.jpeg
    F5A26470-7E54-4109-AB5D-D4C55E12E33E.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 38
Reactions: MY21C8 and 12cents
March allocation, went 3000 on the 23rd.

Tentative TPW is May 24th for a Rapid Blue Coupe 3LT. I expect to see some progress in the next few weeks as far as 3300 goes.

Reactions: Climber17
wow fantastic look. congratulations
what size and offset do you have ?
Thanks. They are painted in carbon flash and they are a straight swap with the OEM wheels (19x8.5 front and 20x11 rear). They offset is more aggressive but I can’t find the exact numbers but I believe it’s 40 front and 50 rear so 12-14 mm further out to the fender. The wheel dealer didn’t offer different offset.

March allocation, went 3000 on the 23rd.

Tentative TPW is May 24th for a Rapid Blue Coupe 3LT. I expect to see some progress in the next few weeks as far as 3300 goes.
I went 3000 a week later. Did your dealer provide you with the TPW? I’m hoping I’m a week behind you.

I went 3000 a week later. Did your dealer provide you with the TPW? I’m hoping I’m a week behind you.
The dealer won't have info about TPW until 3300-3400 and at that point the Concierge can give you the same info the dealer can.

The only way to know your TPW before GM will officially tell you via going 3300-3400 is to contact the NCM and give them your order number. A number of people have emailed either Lori or Shane and they have received a response back with whatever GM currently has you in the their system for, note this date is just what GM hopes for assuming they have no delays but it can change.

For me that was May 24th. A few other Canadians over on other forums have TPW from May 10th and 17th so I would expect you to be similar but hopefully not in June but the only way to know for sure is to email Lori or Shane at the NCM with your order number.

The dealer won't have info about TPW until 3300-3400 and at that point the Concierge can give you the same info the dealer can.

The only way to know your TPW before GM will officially tell you via going 3300-3400 is to contact the NCM and give them your order number. A number of people have emailed either Lori or Shane and they have received a response back with whatever GM currently has you in the their system for, note this date is just what GM hopes for assuming they have no delays but it can change.

For me that was May 24th. A few other Canadians over on other forums have TPW from May 10th and 17th so I would expect you to be similar but hopefully not in June but the only way to know for sure is to email Lori or Shane at the NCM with your order number.
Can you provide the contact # and email?
I have a March allocation and order # (showing 2000) but haven't been able to get anything beyond that. I would appreciate any further direction you can provide. Thanks!

I went 3000 on March 23rd and my TPW is May 10th according to NCM. 😁
But contacted the concierge yesterday and still at 3000... 😒

NCM has access to GMs system to pull the tentative info but the Concierge does not. GM doesn't want to give you that tentative TPW through official means because of all the delays so they'd rather wait until they are very sure (3300-3400) then give you the TPW because people were getting upset last year when there TPWs were always in flux.

If you are May 10th I'd just follow up with the Concierge once a week. I'd imagine you will go to 3300 next week if you didn't this week.

Last edited:
Reactions: Maximus74
Can you provide the contact # and email?
I have a March allocation and order # (showing 2000) but haven't been able to get anything beyond that. I would appreciate any further direction you can provide. Thanks!
If you are a March allocation you should be 3000. Orders go to 3000 from 2000 in a couple of days from when you get the allocation so I'm not sure why you'd still be 2000, that would imply you just received an April allocation.

You can email Lori at the ncm with the following:

[email protected]

Just give her your order number and ask for the TPW.

The NCM has this info for museum delivery but they provide the info to non museum deliveries because they like to so please don't hound them for constant updates as they have no obligation to actually do this for us.

If you are a March allocation you should be 3000. Orders go to 3000 from 2000 in a couple of days from when you get the allocation so I'm not sure why you'd still be 2000, that would imply you just received an April allocation.

[email protected]

The NCM has this info for museum delivery but they provide the info to non museum deliveries because they like to so please don't hound them for constant updates as they have no obligation to actually do this for us.
Let's hope they are not floaded with requests and stop responding to non NCM delivery... 🤞

[email protected]

Thank you for this information. I just found out my order has a TPW of May 10!

I’ve contacted GM Canada Customer Service twice by phone and once on line. They keep telling me they will send an email with info regarding my order, but to date I still haven’t received anything. NCM responded within 5 minutes of my email. Fantastic!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.