I have only seen a few around here also but when I got my C7 Z06 in September last year and because of the crapy weather for harvest I was only able to get it out for one drive before winter set in, during that first trip I met another C7 Z06 within the first 10 min. I find it real nice to to not see that many of them around

I figured I'd join up here and advertise the Ottawa corvette crew. There is quite a few of us that get together in Ottawa. The typical spots during the warmer months is the Rideau Carleton Raceway on Wednesdays, the Tim Horton's on 10th line in Orleans on Thursday. On Tuesday, its a toss up between the Rockland A&W parking lot on the east end, and the Hazeldean mall in Kanata on the west end.

My car is tucked away in the garage until the temp goes over 2C, snow AND salt go away. I'm on PSS tires which will crack the moment you move the car on cold PSS tires.

What's the reason why it doesn't go in the rain? The previous owner of the one I just bought said the same thing. I can understand the snow/slush and salt deterioration but summer rain?
We have 30 cars on our corvette owners group mostly C7's, In our Hamilton club same, in CCO alot more C7's.
Come to Kingston Corvette Invasion you will see over 400.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.