@Vettenut not sure if you read Gilles comment in this thread but I am going home to nothing in my garage, well at least not a C8 yet. This is me trying to kill time and appreciate the car I do not own yet, waiting like most here, and watching the majority of the builds going to this Ciocca dealer, and coming to the quick conclusion that the wait in Canada will likely stretch to 14-18 months, maybe even 24 for some on here. I am writing this while on the beach, wind is getting cold so out of here bitches, will check in tomorrow with an update. If only I could have done a live feed on this forum while at Ciocca tomorrow.

Reactions: Vettari
@Vettenut not sure if you read Gilles comment in this thread but I am going home to nothing in my garage, well at least not a C8 yet. This is me trying to kill time and appreciate the car I do not own yet, waiting like most here, and watching the majority of the builds going to this Ciocca dealer, and coming to the quick conclusion that the wait in Canada will likely stretch to 14-18 months, maybe even 24 for some on here. I am writing this while on the beach, wind is getting cold so out of here bitches, will check in tomorrow with an update. If only I could have done a live feed on this forum while at Ciocca tomorrow.
Oh I was so excited by those pics that’s all I saw
Hang in there buddy I waited almost 2 years and yea the wait is worth it ..... enjoy what’s left of the trip .... safe travels

CIOCCA UPDATE (FINAL ONE)

Man what a great final trip down to the C8 holy land (dealership at least). Will post the interview with Jeff in a separate thread, plugged CCF on his channel, I mentioned it and then so did he, great interview.

Also got to meet the General Manager Dan Maida who is living the dream with the highest sales and volume of C8’s in the world.

Dan told me that usually they have 70-80 more cars at a time, that many owners came down to pickup their cars already. They average about 120 deliveries a month, with June being a peak of around 200. He said August and September will be the biggest months for them.

In one of the pics you will see outdoors a red with black top HTC, it was a trade-in for a newer model. Owner got around $25k more from his balance owed, about $15k over MSRP and the owner was not even caring about making a dime, said a lot of bad banks cheques that bounce turned him off from selling private, so would have been ok to even trade in under MSRP. That is $15k USD over btw !!

I took a LOT of pics, will try to upload them in batches, the Zipity’s Garage interview will be another thread….

Enjoy and peace out from Atlantic City (heading back to Montreal tomorrow)…..

Traded in, owner made $25k
IOS Image   1850219791
IOS Image   2391430685

Attachments

• iOS Image - 2019227937.jpg
    iOS Image - 2019227937.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 29
Reactions: Rebby
I’m not sure if any anniversary cars have been delivered yet but would be curious about the carbon flash and pearl white

Here are all the pics I snapped at the end of April Bowling Green "Bash", showing the two 70th Anniversary edition C8 Stingrays that were on display. My focus was on the Z06's so I didn't take as many photos of these. And as you'll see below, my preference was the black colour version (lol), which is a coupe. The first photo shows the white (convertible) in the background. Hope this helps out.

70 Ann Black 1 white in bkgrd
70 Ann Black 2
70 Ann Black 3
70 Ann Black 4
70 Ann Black 5
70 Ann Black 6
70 Ann Black 7
70 Ann Black 8 Info Plaque
70 Ann White 1 of 1

Last edited:
I need to have a tech talk with the person managing the backend for this forum, the mobile app is not friendly to upload multiple photos and crashes when trying to attach too many pics at a time (like 5-6), need the mobile app to access the Apple photos and then batch select photos for 1 batch upload without crashing. I am on the move and trying to upload and it is painful to do. Will try tonight via the laptop

CIOCCA VISIT - batch 2 pics

Attachments

• pic10.jpg
    pic10.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 16
  • pic11.jpg
    pic11.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 15
  • pic12.jpg
    pic12.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 17
  • pic13.jpg
    pic13.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 15
  • pic14.jpg
    pic14.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 15
  • pic15.jpg
    pic15.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 13
  • pic16.jpg
    pic16.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 10
  • pic17.jpg
    pic17.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 12
  • pic18.jpg
    pic18.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 12
  • pic19.jpg
    pic19.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 11
Reactions: 12cents
CIOCCA VISIT - Batch 3 pics

Attachments

• pic20.jpg
    pic20.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 19
  • pic21.jpg
    pic21.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 17
  • pic22.jpg
    pic22.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 17
  • pic23.jpg
    pic23.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 14
  • pic24.jpg
    pic24.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 15
  • pic25.jpg
    pic25.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 14
  • pic26.jpg
    pic26.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 11
  • pic27.jpg
    pic27.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 10
  • pic28.jpg
    pic28.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 9
  • pic29.jpg
    pic29.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 8
  • pic29ii.jpg
    pic29ii.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 8
Reactions: 12cents
CIOCCA VISIT - Father & Son C8's
Bumped into this guy who had a HG, and was taking a picture of someone next to him in an EB. I approached him to ask if he was giving his buddy a lift so he can pickup his new car, and he answered that it was his son. His son told me that he remembers his dad having an older vette, riding in the passenger seat, and fell in love with the car as a child. When he was old enough to drive, and then some, he bought himself a C7 (I forget what vettes his dad had). Then when his dad let him try out his new C8, he just had to have one, so traded his C7 for what you see here. I asked if I could take a picture of them, the son was ecstatic and the dad was as well for his son....

Attachments

• pic64.jpg
    pic64.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 29
  • pic65.jpg
    pic65.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 27
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.