This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Where are all of the C8's - Right here in front of me (Ciocca interview)

I love all the insults you guys throw around to each other, Raccoon often in the middle of it all with his sarcastic humour (we have something in common). Good thing some have told me that he is a harmless little baby raccoon that makes up for his manhood with his car and his internet CCF “friends”. Can’t wait to meet you in person one day bruh (what the kids call the cool guys nowadays)

Meet up with the group this weekend in Mosport to watch the C8R’s

Reactions: MY21C8
Going to be still in Wildwood this weekend, while you guys watch the race I will head back to Ciocca one last time, I am a VIP fanboy there now, will add more pics if they have a new batch. Will drive down to Ontario when you guys have a major meet, make me feel like I am standing at the Ciocca lot.

As mentioned will try to make 1 more trip to Ciocca to capture any new deliveries. One thing the old sales guy told me, part humour part sarcasm, that if I moved to the US from Ca-Na-Da (he said it jokingly with a pause in between), that I would be driving in a C8 within max 14 months. I know many Canadians got their car under 12 months in the last 3 model years, but am wondering what delivery times will look like now for ‘23. My guess is more than the Ciocca 14 months, question is are we at 24+ months on average now that Canadian allocations are so low ? One thing for sure, with demand so high and supply so low and wait times so long, the used market will stay super high or keep climbing. Your $100k car will fetch $20-$50k over MSRP if things keep going at this rate, and those with deep pockets will obtain their C8 that way.

Hoping to have some more pics on Sat, my last day down here in Jersey.

Have your camera ready when The real housewives of Jersey pick up their C8’s

I didn't see any black C8's in your batch of photos. Try and snap some pics (interior/exterior) if you revisit Ciocca's again and see one, then post them. That would be appreciated.

Not sure but Canadian buying from US will pay about 14% more for the car than the Canadian dealer MSRP. Plus import costs. Still cheaper than a flipped car I guess.

Yup he told me that first thing when we started to chat, wish he could sell me a car but he “can’t”. Trust me, if he could it would have taken me 30 min to fill out the paperwork and put in my order. The usual agreements of not allowed to cross border the cars, at least not the new ones. For any used ones I would think yes but just like us they are marked up so comes to the same thing. One of the cars in the showroom had a $94k USD window sticker on it and I’m going to guess it was a 2LT, with exchange rate that is a lot of extra coin. Will take some pics of window stickers if I see any for sale.

Reactions: DavidWG
A very interesting read... Thank you for sharing!
I can't help but wonder which Canadian dealership has achieved this status, even if at 1/10th of the scale, with Chevrolet...

Ciocca part #2 (actually part #3) coming tomorrow. Have a plan with the family, will wake up early and leave them behind such that I can make my religious journey once last time back to the C8 holy land called Ciocca, and see if they have any new arrivals. Guessing they get their massive deliveries every 2 weeks, so not expecting to see hundreds of new cars there but just want to soak in whatever is left. Will try to take more detailed pics of most of what is left, including any black ones that may be there. I will also try to hunt down the older sales guy that has been with them forever, or maybe I will try a new sales guy, just to see what info I can pull out of them. Being the largest dealer they must have an idea with what is going on at the plant. I also want to try and get a somewhat firm answer for the eRay release and upcoming Z06 allocations. Will try to get the pics uploaded by end of day before leaving the motel Sunday morning, sad that I am leaving the beach and all of those beautiful C8’s behind.

I’m not sure if any anniversary cars have been delivered yet but would be curious about the carbon flash and pearl white

Reactions: Neils