wheelsco.ca

Got my Apex wheels there and tires, planning on 2 new sets of tires for the dailys and wheels also.

Ask for Elvis, tell him Tony with the ZR1 sent you. They do free shipping within Canada.

including random Moderator's who delete threads...
I think it has something to do with the uncertainty principle.
1697911538943.png

• Useful
Reactions: OL Yeller
Sorry if I made someone butt hurt, my intention was for a light humored moment. They don't all work ..
Sorry, if I made your brain hurt! ;) My intention was not to muddy up this poor guys search for wheels. LOL

I havent been to as cool of a wheel shop as UP is. You can be assured that on any given visit there will be a Lambo or a Mclaren - esque type of car sitting there waiting for new wheels/tires.

A C8 is about as common as a Subaru at that shop.

Nice guys and competitive pricing as well. Just hard to reach on the phone.

I havent been to as cool of a wheel shop as UP is. You can be assured that on any given visit there will be a Lambo or a Mclaren - esque type of car sitting there waiting for new wheels/tires.

A C8 is about as common as a Subaru at that shop.

Nice guys and competitive pricing as well. Just hard to reach on the phone.
So you need 2 trips there. One to order wheels and the other to get them? If a shop doesn't return calls I wouldn't give them my business.

I was backing up Denis with my post and my own experience with a local and National Wheel source. None which specialized with my car...
What shops "specialize" with C8 wheels? None! They all do every car. One must educate themselves on what works and what doesn't long before choosing a source.

So you need 2 trips there. One to order wheels and the other to get them? If a shop doesn't return calls I wouldn't give them my business.
I totally get where you are coming from. I thought the same way as well when my buddy referred me to them.

I only live 40 mins away from their shop (as does the OP) so its not a huge inconvenience for me to drive there, look at samples, get advice about offsets/sizing, order what I want and come back in a week to get them installed.

I have a feeling that they spend a ton of time answering questions from people all over the province who want their professional opinions only to take that info and buy online.

Attachments

• Image 2023-10-21 at 2.34 PM.jpeg
    Image 2023-10-21 at 2.34 PM.jpeg
    158 KB · Views: 0
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.