Whats this? The chick section of the forum :swear:

:rofl::rofl::
banhim.gif
:rofl::rofl:

Did you guys hear what Jan had to say about Beverly last night? Hahaha, I don't know, I have no real gossip although this thread makes me wonder if I will buy any Corvette clothing this summer....or maybe a pair of shades to match the car....I don't know.

clothes

I bought a nice Corvette Jacket off ebay 2 years ago for $50 shipping included. That's where I go usually for all my vehicle logo clothes ect......that's all I got?!?:(.......oh and bought a nice pair of navigators there 2 weeks ago for $30 (good shades for Vette drivers:coolgleam:)

Funny thing about shoes is that I am actually looking for a new pair of Rockports. I don't know the model but they are more of a casual shoe and have taken a good beating while remaining comfortable.

This kind?

pG01-5166406p275w.png

Or this kind?

pG01-4943924p275w.png

Or is this more your style?

pG01-5365225p275w.png

Oh God, i am so going to get kicked off this site and i haven't even posted anything car related yet :canada:

That's what this section is for :)! Are those Rockports? I am totally out of touch with what they make as I have not started to look for them yet. My shoes are like the second shoe but in black and I would like to get those again. However, the lazy side of me likes the other choices as they do not have laces.

This is where i got the pictures.

Rockport

There are other websites that sell shoes on line

Zappos

6PM

Now, like with everything else that involves shopping (including you Vette's car shop, tuner :D or accessorie/parts), you will have to do some browsing to either get good quality, a good deal or to find what you like.

Hope this helps :seeya:

This is the first time I've ever posted a picture of my shoes...but I bought these at The Bay. Feet First in Market mall also carries Rockports, but their selection sucks, so you have to order in the pair you like.

IMGP3074.jpg

Just had to sneak this one in to make me feel better.

IMGP3072.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.