Love the yellow with the silver, i think this is he first one i see in that combo :coolgleam:

I will make metrosexuals out of you, before long :rofl: why should you Vette get all the attention? :D

No worries, a girl appreciates a nice, clean, well groomed man, as long as you don't have more grooming products than her. :nono: :rofl:

Thanks for the comment on the colour of the stripes, I picked out the colours and had the stripes custom made. I had some blue and black ones made where the blue was amazing...but the yellow stripes were already on the car so I decided to stick with the yellow.

Love the yellow with the silver, i think this is he first one i see in that combo :coolgleam:

I will make metrosexuals out of you, before long :rofl: why should you Vette get all the attention? :D

No worries, a girl appreciates a nice, clean, well groomed man, as long as you don't have more grooming products than her. :nono: :rofl:

I am really trying to hold my tongue and not be such a post pig on this forum, but, I love talking with the other people on here. You know, if I put in half the effort into keeping myself as clean and maintained as I did with the Vette, I'd still be fat, but I would be a clean, groomed fat with some style.:D

Well, let's see... trying to define well groomed with how I take care of my car... For the car, I keep it washed and vacuumed. I keep the tires nice and black and changing the fluids when required. I fill it with premium fuel and don't drive it if the weather sucks. So I would have to say that I should keep myself showered and have clean clothes. Keep the shoes polished and get the hair cut and cut the nails when they get too long. Feed myself with proper food and not put myself in any situations that could cause harm... Sounds good in theory and at some point, I'll have to put in that little bit of extra effort to get it done.

well groomed

hmmmm! so a car with various kid toys, and wrappers from various fastfood outlets from just such places lying on the floor, using regular unleaded, and not being able to remember when the oil was changed last, would not be considered "well groomed"??:(...........nail clippers? what the heck are those??:rofl: that's why god gave us teeth! isn't it??:D.......and do home haircuts count??:confused::rofl:........seriously though...do they?:(
:seeya:

Last haircut I got I told the stylist she could wash my hair all day long, was sooo relaxing. She said she could but it would cost a lot...started wondering what kind of place I was in :rofl:

Light%20blue%20purse.JPG

Audrey Hepburn Breakfast at handbag, light blue, purse.See all items in - Women's Handbags & Bags > Handbags & Purses.

So this is where everyone hangs out! I always bypassed thins cause I had no clothes to talk about, but neither do you. I like to get my hair cut about every 2 weeks. Of course that is so I don't have to brush or style. And when you wear a touque and take it off your hair looks the exact same as when you put it on. And appearently I was "well groomed" for long enough since I now have a wife. Well time to let the gut out. AAAHHHHHHH.

T

Does Someone else actually have yellow stripes? Or is this Riley's car and he is parking like a dweeb again?

T

Oh ya, and nice shoes. Not my taste, but then again I wear skate shoes everwhere.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.