Find another dealership....... I thought dealers couldn't increase and sell the Z06's cars for more than the MSRP or they loose allocation? Most of the talk about price increases started just as my Z06 car was built and I had this fear my dealer might add a few dollar on once the car was delivered......they didn't
Very common practice especially now with Z06 and E-Ray dealers that were/are selling the C8 at MSRP. Eg. Duecks??

I spoke to a salesman at Kelowna Chevrolet. He said they're marking up the Z06 by 100K as a means to prevent people from flipping it 😂 This would put my build at around 300K

I've always been a truck guy and the only car I've been interested in was the corvette so I don't know too much about other cars in this price range.

If you had 300K to spend, which car would you get instead of a Z06/E-ray?
ok for $300K instead of a Z06 i would get a Stingray Z51 HTC $120K MSRP + 180K for another fun car maybe a convertible 911 turbo?

Find another dealership....... I thought dealers couldn't increase and sell the Z06's cars for more than the MSRP or they loose allocation? Most of the talk about price increases started just as my Z06 car was built and I had this fear my dealer might add a few dollar on once the car was delivered......they didn't
Not over MSRP? Talk to any Wheaton dealership...MSRP is a dirty word in their showroom.

So let me see if i understand this. Simplistically saying the dealer is the guy who is going to pocket the extra 100K and he thinks that this is a means of stopping people from flipping. The dealership is just pocketing 100K and trying to rationalize it. I live in Kelowna and glad that I have read this it will keep me away from that dealership for as long as i am purchasing cars.

Reactions: Murray20c8
So let me see if i understand this. Simplistically saying the dealer is the guy who is going to pocket the extra 100K and he thinks that this is a means of stopping people from flipping. The dealership is just pocketing 100K and trying to rationalize it. I live in Kelowna and glad that I have read this it will keep me away from that dealership for as long as i am purchasing cars.
Nice car - loved the GS!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.