Featured Thread
The cup holder in my 2017 Grand Sport is too shallow and the divider keeps popping loose... I hate that.
When I took advantage of Spring Mountain Corvette Driving School Offer, I noticed that the stubby water bottle they provided to us was exceptional during the spirited driving part of the experience. Resulting is that I purchased a stubby thermos-type from their tack shop to test on the track. They both worked well and I continue to use them today. I have not searched for an alternate from another source so you might want to look for one to try. The cup holder divider popped out on me as well but not with these stubby containers. Hope you can remedy this for your needs 😃👍🏻
87676C19-CF03-4108-943E-525E911A42D5.jpeg

We are running Firestone runflats and, while there is some road noise, depending on the pavement, it really isn't bothersome to us.
Has anyone tried Bridgeton Run Flat at Costco? Im going that route when I put my original 17 - 18 rear on my C5 Coupe. The one I’m using now is 18 - 19 rear F1 by good year and yes I find them noise and stiff. Plus Bridgeton are a lot cheaper than Good Year. 😳🥂😷😄 Cheers

Has anyone tried Bridgeton Run Flat at Costco? Im going that route when I put my original 17 - 18 rear on my C5 Coupe. The one I’m using now is 18 - 19 rear F1 by good year and yes I find them noise and stiff. Plus Bridgeton are a lot cheaper than Good Year. 😳🥂😷😄 Cheers
I would not hesitate getting tires from Costco (because of price and any incentives) but I would pick them up and get credited for installation - have a corvette dealer (or similar do it). I bought a set of tires online from Costco prepaid with installation. When they came in they gave me a Costco money card refund on the install and I walked away with my tires. Money gets spent at Costco for household supplies so the money card got used pretty quickly. I did buy Bridgestone Run Flats for our SUV at Costco. I did not see Corvette sizes when I did this in 2019.

Hello, fellow members. I had to do a short trip on the highway today with my wife along for the ride, and I have to say, the cabin inside at highway speed is very noisy. It was difficult to carry on a conversation without talking considerably louder than normal. This is probably my main dislike about my car, taking it from a 10 in my eyes, to a 9.9, so certainly not a deal breaker in my love for Corvettes. This got me wondering if there is anything you don’t care for about yours.
So, what do you all consider a dislike for your car?
The tires. Can't get them to hook up and very bad under 12°C

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.