If we keep booking rooms at the Harmony Inn, we will have a bigger car show in the parking lot of the hotel :)

One thing I think would be cool is if we could build a list somewhere within this C8 section (make it a sticky) putting forum alias name and first (possibly last) name. Most of the ON folks know each other, but some of us do not know (or have never bet) most of you. My alias is pretty straight forward (Neils) which is Neil plus S from my last name. I understood that Thom is his alias and his real name so easy. Discovered (and met) Mr Corvette (Scott), Jack is and always be a Jack (plus his fetish for Raccoons).

But for the names above (SONSH1NE, Bucketoy, rhc7gc6, Vetarri, 1 BAD 9T and a bunch more in this forum, would be cool to know the real names tied to the alias names).

See you guys on Friday.
Let's meet up at the Cove beach in Goderich after the cruise on Friday night.

I am not familiar with the park let alone the beach, putting the hotel address into the GPS, and once checked in, putting the park address into the GPS, and following whomever is the leader (and hoping not to lose anyone during the cruise depending on speed). So once the cruise is over, hoping there are enough people left in front of me to show me where to go next, beach or other.

Hoping we have some time to shine our cars, because mine will have bugs caked onto it, might have to be an early morning shine I guess.

I am not familiar with the park let alone the beach, putting the hotel address into the GPS, and once checked in, putting the park address into the GPS, and following whomever is the leader (and hoping not to lose anyone during the cruise depending on speed). So once the cruise is over, hoping there are enough people left in front of me to show me where to go next, beach or other.

Hoping we have some time to shine our cars, because mine will have bugs caked onto it, might have to be an early morning shine I guess.
Neil, do you have a two way Motorola or similar radio you can bring?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230704_174950_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20230704_174950_Google.jpg
    163.6 KB · Views: 13
Reactions: Neils
Any idea how long the cruise is? And will it finish at the starting point?
As far as Saturday, when will it peter out or when do we pull up stakes and get back in our cars?
Hi
You can find out all information on the 2023 Bayfield Vette Fest page on Facebook. Everybody meets in clan Gregor Square, which is a park in Bayfield just off of Highway 21 at 6:30 PM and the cruise begins at 7 PM. The cruise leader will explain the route and he will lead us out of town in whatever direction we go and there’s usually about 80+ Corvettes cruising down the roads so it would be hard to get lost along the way. It usually is about a 90 minute cruise with one stop along the way. If you are staying in goderich, it’s a town about a 15 minute drive north of Bayfield on Highway 21 so fairly easy to find and to travel. The next morning we start letting vettes into the park at 8 AM and bring you your $20 cash and we are a Cash only event so T-shirts are $25 cash and the first 250 cars into the park Get a swag bag and there’s also 50-50 tickets to buy as well. There’s a food booth in the park at lunchtime. There’s one washroom in the park but there’s also washrooms across the street at the Townhall. There’s also the Bayfield Firemans breakfast beginning at 8 AM to noon I believe , and there is many good restaurants just a short walk away on main street and great shopping for anybody that wants to shop as well.
It’s always a fun time!

If we keep booking rooms at the Harmony Inn, we will have a bigger car show in the parking lot of the hotel :)

One thing I think would be cool is if we could build a list somewhere within this C8 section (make it a sticky) putting forum alias name and first (possibly last) name. Most of the ON folks know each other, but some of us do not know (or have never bet) most of you. My alias is pretty straight forward (Neils) which is Neil plus S from my last name. I understood that Thom is his alias and his real name so easy. Discovered (and met) Mr Corvette (Scott), Jack is and always be a Jack (plus his fetish for Raccoons).

But for the names above (SONSH1NE, Bucketoy, rhc7gc6, Vetarri, 1 BAD 9T and a bunch more in this forum, would be cool to know the real names tied to the alias names).

See you guys on Friday.
My alias is rather simple; rh my initials for Robert H., c7 car I drive, and cg6 car's colour option code for corvette racing yellow tintcoat. Voila, rhc7cg6.

Neil, do you have a two way Motorola or similar radio you can bring?
funny you ask, I run a fairly sophisticated pro haunt during Halloween that requires us to use radios to run the event, I happen to have 4 of them. I can bring all 4 if others want to chime in. I believe it has a 5 mile range (Kenwood).

Reactions: Mr.Corvette
We have the Cruise Route mapped out for tonight! We want to thank Brian Barnum of Bayfield for being our Cruise leader all of these years. He puts in a lot of time and Kms driving the back roads of Huron county to ensure the roads are in good condition for our corvettes and also that it’s a scenic route! We take off from Clan Gregor square at 7 pm sharp cruise down Main Street Bayfield and then up Jane Street to Hwy 21. From there we will stop outside of town at the River Road brewery for 30 min MAX! And then head out again for a scenic drive. It will take about 90 minutes all together. See the maps. See you all tonight! Weather is perfect for this weekend!
56EE19DE-F77B-40F8-AA42-A411E244DFCB.jpeg
8F1E8AB6-819B-4AA0-BAC8-ECE1B55AF8A2.jpeg

We have the Cruise Route mapped out for tonight! We want to thank Brian Barnum of Bayfield for being our Cruise leader all of these years. He puts in a lot of time and Kms driving the back roads of Huron county to ensure the roads are in good condition for our corvettes and also that it’s a scenic route! We take off from Clan Gregor square at 7 pm sharp cruise down Main Street Bayfield and then up Jane Street to Hwy 21. From there we will stop outside of town at the River Road brewery for 30 min MAX! And then head out again for a scenic drive. It will take about 90 minutes all together. See the maps. See you all tonight! Weather is perfect for this weekend!View attachment 111287View attachment 111288
For those of us using google maps, this is how I interpreted that map…

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.