IMG_4324.jpeg
    425.3 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_4323.jpeg
    IMG_4323.jpeg
    496 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_4325.jpeg
    IMG_4325.jpeg
    266.5 KB · Views: 37
I just want to thank everybody who came out yesterday to 15th annual Bayfield Vette Fest in Bayfield Ontario!
It was good to meet Neil and Thom! Thanks for making the trip to Montreal and London. We had people come from all over Ontario as well. There was 356 Corvettes registered in the park and about another 41 outside and we also had 130 Corvettes on the cruise on Friday night which was a great night. I hope everybody enjoyed themselves and if you check our Facebook page which is 2023 Bayfield Vette Fest, You can see a lot of photos and videos on there and it shows you what the weekend is all about.
Thanks again for making it a huge success!

Hoping to find time to get a video montage done from the event. Had permission to fly my professional DJI drone and appreciated the trust they had in my flying abilities.

I kept the drone low and walked behind it the whole time. While higher aerial footage would have been way cooler, I did not want to lose sight of it and clip a tree or have a bird attack it mid flight and have it fall out of the sky. So went the safer route, but footage should look pretty cool.

Still driving back now (3 hour away from Mtl), so will see when I can get in front of my computer to get all the video editing done and will post it here and send it over to Elaine and organizers to use on their Fb event page

Re-posting this pic with forum names. It was great for us to be able to meet up.
Left to right: Bucketoy, Mr. Corvette, rhc7gc6, Neils, Thom, SONSH1NE, 1 BAD 9T9View attachment 111528
So close on the left to right. Flip rhç7gc6 and 1 BAD9T9. Thanks for posting the picture Thom. It was very nice to meet all of you!

I have attended the Bayfield Show several times and always enjoyed it.
Last year after driving 3 hours to get there I found there was only one public bathroom available for 700 people. I found that unacceptable and unnecessary in this day and age.
I don’t plan to attend again.
sorry you missed it this year! We had our regular bathrooms open and there was no big lineups for the facilities. We had 400 vets there and a crazy amount of people. Last year’s was a mixup on the Bayfield Townhall’s part because they double booked their facility so we couldn’t use their bathrooms. It was never an issue before that and it will never be again so there you go.

I just want to thank everybody who came out yesterday to 15th annual Bayfield Vette Fest in Bayfield Ontario!
It was good to meet Neil and Thom! Thanks for making the trip to Montreal and London. We had people come from all over Ontario as well. There was 356 Corvettes registered in the park and about another 41 outside and we also had 130 Corvettes on the cruise on Friday night which was a great night. I hope everybody enjoyed themselves and if you check our Facebook page which is 2023 Bayfield Vette Fest, You can see a lot of photos and videos on there and it shows you what the weekend is all about.
Thanks again for making it a huge success!

p.s. there was a ton of C8’s there!

And no bathroom issues! Lol

Hoping to find time to get a video montage done from the event. Had permission to fly my professional DJI drone and appreciated the trust they had in my flying abilities.

I kept the drone low and walked behind it the whole time. While higher aerial footage would have been way cooler, I did not want to lose sight of it and clip a tree or have a bird attack it mid flight and have it fall out of the sky. So went the safer route, but footage should look pretty cool.

Still driving back now (3 hour away from Mtl), so will see when I can get in front of my computer to get all the video editing done and will post it here and send it over to Elaine and organizers to use on their Fb event page
thanks Neil! Can’t wait to see the video! Glad you made the long trip down to enjoy our show and see that it wasn’t over exaggerated BS! Lol
It was good to meet you!

sorry you missed it this year! We had our regular bathrooms open and there was no big lineups for the facilities. We had 400 vets there and a crazy amount of people. Last year’s was a mixup on the Bayfield Townhall’s part because they double booked their facility so we couldn’t use their bathrooms. It was never an issue before that and it will never be again so there you go.
Thank you Elaine and all of the people who organized and took part in the show. My wife and I are new to the Corvette scene and decided to try the different shows in our are with Windsor and London. So glad that we decided to make Bayfield our getaway show. We will definitely be there again next year.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.