I bought a used Vararam intake for our 2005 Corvette and then ordered a spare filter and the air filter cleaning kit.

Green Filter USA
714 Braddock View Drive.,
MT. Braddock, PA 15465 US
724-430-2050

[email protected]

www.greenfilterusa.com

There is a cleaner in the kit to spray the filter with, wash with water, let dry, then lightly spray with the supplied oil.

Last edited:
Reactions: vt65
I bought a used Vararam intake for our 2005 Corvette and then ordered a spare filter and the air filter cleaning kit.

Green Filter USA
714 Braddock View Drive.,
MT. Braddock, PA 15465 US
724-430-2050

[email protected]

www.greenfilterusa.com

There is a cleaner in the kit to spray the filter with, wash with water, let dry, then lightly spray with the supplied oil.

good stuff, thanks for the contacts

Might be a silly question, but can I use the K&N cleaner and oil kit on the Vararam B2 filter.

That I would definitely get a pro opinion on... some say yes... some question the use of K and N oil on the vararam... I wouldn't want one company's fibers to break down from another company's product... but what do I know........ I think the Vararam kit is pretty cheap Jim....

That I would definitely get a pro opinion on... some say yes... some question the use of K and N oil on the vararam... I wouldn't want one company's fibers to break down from another company's product... but what do I know........ I think the Vararam kit is pretty cheap Jim....
Ok Thanks I will get one before I bring the car out of hibernation.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.