May 3, 2018
Aurora
VetteCoins
Car
2019 Stingray
I have to place an order for several different items for the winter (tin car) such as 4X new TPMS sensors (for new alloys on the snow tires), a few each of oil/air/cabin filters and other stuff. My code from my last shipment has expired.

If anyone has a code, can you provide it and the expiration date, please? It could end up saving some coin for me.

Thanks!

Late Life Crisis

For the majority of stuff us gearheads get to maintain our rides I find them to be better than RA.

The free shipping definitely helps and certain times of the year better discounts. I've never seen anything better than 5% off from RA.

Did an order last Tuesday with PA and showed up Thursday (rotors and pads for my 2 daily's).

Tony

Reactions: Murray20c8
I have to place an order for several different items for the winter (tin car) such as 4X new TPMS sensors (for new alloys on the snow tires), a few each of oil/air/cabin filters and other stuff. My code from my last shipment has expired.

If anyone has a code, can you provide it and the expiration date, please? It could end up saving some coin for me.

Thanks!

Late Life Crisis
Email them and tell them you are placing a big order. Most companies that offer discount codes will send you one.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.