Bmacz06

I'm New Here
Apr 15, 2022
VetteCoins
Just wondering if anyone has ever ordered from this place and if it’s legit or not?
Auto corvette parts store

Attachments

• IMG_5298.png
    IMG_5298.png
    623.5 KB · Views: 78
i'm so wary of some of these...sometimes stuff is tempting, but i just wish i had some way of validating legitimacy
The company called "Corvette parts for sale " that is all over Facebook is a scam as well. I ordered a C5 metal seat frame and it was never shipped or refunded.
Every ad of his I see, I type "Scammer" in the comments and will for the next 20 years!! Chatted with him 2 weeks ago and he still won't refund or send part which I bought last summer out of a Corvette parts store in Welland, Ontario.

Yeah, this place uses PayPal and thought PayPal have scammer protection but not sure. If anyone has ordered from them or has any history with them it would be nice. If they are legit or scammer it would be nice to know.

@Bmacz06 I haven't ordered from them but I've used PayPal purchasing protection successfully a few times. It's a bit of a hassle as you have to file the claim, provide info, give the seller to respond, but then if the seller doesn't sufficiently counter your claim, PayPal rules in your favour and you get your money back.

Reactions: Bmacz06
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.