This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Used Car Prices

Buck, you're talking muscle cars, and kijiji ads are always inflated--it's not just cars, but people tend to overvalue their stuff more often than not.

So, are you saying if I put my 2000 on kijiji for $28,000 that it is over valued?

The funny thing is people think you have a lot of money if you have a Corvette. My car and truck COMBINED cost a lot less than what the people "who think I am rich" paid for their modest sedan, minivan, etc.

Once I correct them about how affordable Corvettes are, I also tell them that my Corvette gets better mileage than their car.

We are looking for a 2003-2006 Corvette convert....
I'm not paying what most people want. Some are way too high priced.
Most are trying to get top dollar++ or they will keep it? Odd strategy?
One fellow told me his 2003 convert didn't sell last year for $30K so he waited a year and dropped it to $28K..??? It is still not selling.. Imagine that.
The fair priced ones sell quickly. I missed a couple by minutes.
Graham

Never a bad thing to go and look at cars regardless of price. If someone is willing to pay a premium, that's great. As a seller I won't ever know in less I have an inflated starting point.

That being said, the dealers start off at borderline criminal prices for their used vettes on kijiji.

When did you sell it? I would think that you made out nicely on that sale price if it was recently! Congrats!

Although I am sure the new owners got a cream-puff car as well!