Jul 24, 2023
VetteCoins
Car
2023 3LT
Province
AB
Do Canadians get those mini models that’s color matched and a vin plaque? I see the USA buyers have them show up anywhere from a few months to a year after they buy them. I think it would be cool to get one. Photo is an example of what I’m talking about.

Attachments

• IMG_4429.jpeg
    IMG_4429.jpeg
    56.5 KB · Views: 156
They are usually referred to as "Speed shape Model" and are accompanied with $1000. off a trip to Spring Mountain to attend Ron Fellows racing school.
Yes Canadians get them, but they arrive any time arrive your car arrives. We've seen them come 1.5 years later and some I don't believe have received them yet. They usually arrive in bunches and by colour lot.

They are usually referred to as "Speed shape Model" and are accompanied with $1000. off a trip to Spring Mountain to attend Ron Fellows racing school.
Yes Canadians get them, but they arrive any time arrive your car arrives. We've seen them come 1.5 years later and some I don't believe have received them yet. They usually arrive in bunches and by colour lot.
Yes I didn’t get any spring mountain coupon but I am booked next March to go. The lady took my vin and was just having it verified that way. I was booked for a boys trip that week and am going to stay a few extra days to take advantage of the Ron fellows school.

Reactions: Murray20c8
The "speed shape model" for my 2020 C8 arrived almost 2 years after I took delivery, but that's one of the longer times I've heard about. By then, the "coupon" that came with the speed shape model for the Ron Fellows Performance Driving School, had long expired. GM subsidizes the 2-day Corvette Owner's School: the original owner of a new Corvette pays US$1,000 rather than the regular price of around US$3,700, so it's a fabulous deal, you learn a ton about your C8 and driving safety in general, and it's lots of fun (EVERYONE who's gone, recommends it). All new Corvette owners who want to attend the school, can register with their VIN and you're supposed to attend within the first year of ownership. The coupon isn't needed at all. GM doesn't send the speed shape models; they're sent by a marketing company hired by GM. They've sent out speed shape models for every C8 year and we've had members of these Forums who've gotten their speed shape models for the 2023 Z06 already. It's slightly different than the speed shape models for the C8 Stingray, but the same idea.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.