Morning Al. Not this time. I did last year and it was a great trip with the Vette. However this year I don't have the extra time it takes to cover the drive. It was a fun thing to show up for the Coping event tho and I made a lot of new friends that I'm looking forward to meeting up with again.
Rob

And I am now suitably attired! Thanks so much for getting it out to me. I look forward to being clean enough to be able to wear them with pride...........and in the car when it gets back home..............

Cheers,

Garry

You still can Mark , Steamer's going to be here for a while yet .

If he still has one left, I can grab it at our next Mud St. meet and get it to you .

Finaly was able to get this posted up. Handed out most of the tee's and hats at the Coping show but their was a few that didn't make it. The only option that would work was to leave them with Manny and like last time, when your able to make it he'll pass them on
TQracr Dan 2 Mediums tee's and 1 hat
Case Greg 1 hat
Calimedeiros Carlos 1 large tee
Sorry it has to be this way as I'm not set up to mail them out.
Thanks Rob

Finaly was able to get this posted up. Handed out most of the tee's and hats at the Coping show but their was a few that didn't make it. The only option that would work was to leave them with Manny and like last time, when your able to make it he'll pass them on
TQracr Dan 2 Mediums tee's and 1 hat
Case Greg 1 hat
Calimedeiros Carlos 1 large tee
Sorry it has to be this way as I'm not set up to mail them out.
Thanks Rob

Thanks for looking after that Rob. Sorry we were unable to make it this year.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.