Ok folks it's time to pay for the next order of hats and tees so that Steamer can get the order in and paid for.
Tee's are $16 and hats are $17 and can be paid for by PayPal or mail to me -- Cheque or cash is optional. I trust ya.:D

Do me a favour tho: if you go Paypal add a couple bucks to cover their charges please otherwise it's out of my pocket on a bunch of orders. Thanks.

Pm me if you need my address....when you send payment be sure to add your screen name as well as your real name so I know who has paid and I can mark you paid.

Cheers, Colin

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

TQracr (Dan) 2 x Medium Tees + 1 Hat ..................$49

LSXtacy (Justin) 1x Medium Tee + 1 Hat.................$33

Crusher (Peter) 1 Hat..........................................$17

UncleJung (Jim) 2 x XL Tees.................................$32 -- Rec'd and PAID -- thank you Jim.

Case75 (Greg) 1 Hat...........................................$17 -- Rec'd and PAID -- thank you Greg.

FordPrefect (Wayne) 1 x Medium Tee.....................$16

CCO (Colin) 1 x XL Tee + 1 Hat.............................$33 -- Rec'd and PAID -- thank you

VelocityYellowRules (Garry) 1 x XL Tee + 1 Hat.......$33 -- Rec'd and PAID -- thank you Garry.

Calimedeiros (Carlos) 1 x L Tee.............................$16

ELF (Stephen) 2 x XL Tees .................................$32

Ok folks it's time to pay for the next order of hats and tees so that Steamer can get the order in and paid for.
Tee's are $16 and hats are $17 and can be paid for by PayPal or mail to me -- Cheque or cash is optional. I trust ya.:D

Do me a favour tho: if you go Paypal add a couple bucks to cover their charges please otherwise it's out of my pocket on a bunch of orders. Thanks.

Pm me if you need my address....when you send payment be sure to add your screen name as well as your real name so I know who has paid and I can mark you paid.

Cheers, Colin

TQracr (Dan) 2 x Medium Tees + 1 Hat ..................$49

UncleJung (Jim) 2 x XL Tees.................................$32 -- Rec'd and PAID -- thank you Jim.

Case75 (Greg) 1 Hat...........................................$17 -- Rec'd and PAID -- thank you Greg.

CCO (Colin) 1 x XL Tee + 1 Hat.............................$33 -- Rec'd and PAID -- thank you

VelocityYellowRules (Garry) 1 x XL Tee + 1 Hat.......$33 -- Rec'd and PAID -- thank you Garry.

Calimedeiros (Carlos) 1 x L Tee.............................$16

ELF (Stephen) 2 x XL Tees .................................$32

Cheers, Colin

TQracr (Dan) 2 x Medium Tees + 1 Hat ..................$49 -- Rec'd and PAID -- thank you Dan.

Calimedeiros (Carlos) 1 x L Tee.............................$16 -- Rec'd and PAID -- thank you Carlos.

ELF (Stephen) 2 x XL Tees .................................$32 -- Rec'd and PAID -- thank you Stephen.

Cheers, Colin

TQracr (Dan) 2 x Medium Tees + 1 Hat ..................$49 -- Rec'd and PAID -- thank you Dan.

LSXtacy (Justin) 1x Medium Tee + 1 Hat.................$33 -- will hook up with you at Manny's as arrranged. Thanks Justin.

Crusher (Peter) 1 Hat..........................................$17 -- Paid thanks Peter.

FordPrefect (Wayne) 1 x Medium Tee.....................$16 -- will hook up with you at a 'madness meet' Wayne

CCO (Colin) 1 x XL Tee + 1 Hat.............................$33 -- Rec'd and PAID

Calimedeiros (Carlos) 1 x L Tee.............................$16 -- Rec'd and PAID -- thank you Carlos.

ELF (Stephen) 2 x XL Tees .................................$32 -- Rec'd and PAID -- thank you Stephen.

Last edited:

Cheers, Colin

LSXtacy (Justin) 1x Medium Tee + 1 Hat.................$33 -- will hook up with you at Manny's as arrranged. Thanks Justin.

Crusher (Peter) 1 Hat..........................................$17 -- Paid thanks Peter.

FordPrefect (Wayne) 1 x Medium Tee.....................$16 -- will hook up with you at a 'madness meet' Wayne

CCO (Colin) 1 x XL Tee + 1 Hat.............................$33 -- Rec'd and PAID

Just got it Justin -- thanks -- hope to see you at Manny's soon.:D

Cheers, Colin

LSXtacy (Justin) 1x Medium Tee + 1 Hat.................$33 -- Paid -- Thanks Justin.

Well folks, just picked up the next round of Tee's and hats!!

This time I'll double check to make sure that everyone that ordered, gets what they ordered. I'll have some extra tee's and hats with me for anyone that hasn't seen this thread before. Gary if you see this, PM me your address and I'll get yours out in the mail. The rest of you I'll be at the Coping event on the 25th at Manny's and you can pick them up there.
Looking forward to seeing you all there, Rob

Can't wait to get mine. Thanks again Rob and Colin for looking after this and look forward to meeting you Rob at Coping.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.