CCO

Old Timer
Aug 5, 2011
Cambridge ON
VetteCoins
Car
2006 vert, 1994 vert
I've had a couple requests for T's and Hats over the last little while so I've discussed this with Steamer (Rob in Comox) who has offered to get some more made up by his guy in B.C.

Rob is planning a visit in May if all goes well and has offered to bring them with him then.

Please sound off if you're interested. I've heard from Jim (UncleJung) already so if anyone else is interested please post here with name, screen name, and T-size.
We can discuss prices and pre-payment options later, but I believe costs were about $15 for hats and $16 for t's. (or was it $15-t's and $16 hats?)

As before: Fellas out west face a postage cost issue either from BC or from here in the east so this run will have to be restricted to people who are fairly close to us in southern ONtario and who are planning a visit to the Coping Event in May at Dasilva Motorsports in Breslau.

Many thanks to Steamer for this kind offer. He'll be able to bring a limited number once again with him in May. Cheers Rob.:D

CCF002.jpg

CCF003.jpg

CCF005.jpg

Colin.

Keep 'em coming guys and gals -- don't forget your real name and t sizes.
If you can copy and paste please do so or just post with particulars and I'll add your info to the list.
Cheers,
Colin.

TGracr ( ) 2 x Medium Tees + 1 Hat

LSXtacy ( ) 1 Tee + 1 Hat

Crusher (Peter) 1 Hat

UncleJung (Jim) 2 x XL Tees

Case75 (Greg) 1 Hat

FordPrefect (Wayne) 1 x Medium Tee

CCO (Colin) 1 x XL Tee

I actually want to know when there's going to an order for Dasilva Motorsports t-shirts and hats? When Lord, when?!:D You have to admit they'd be pretty cool for the Chicago event. Sorry if I hijacked the thread.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

I actually want to know when there's going to an order for Dasilva Motorsports t-shirts and hats? When Lord, when?!:D You have to admit they'd be pretty cool for the Chicago event. Sorry if I hijacked the thread.

Has Manny got any left? -- They are really nice but they went fast after last spring grand opening.

If you like, and I don't go, you're welcome to borrow mine. LMK.

C.

Fixed TQ -- pardon the faux pas -- I'll need your first name too please.
and LSXtasy I need your first name too please and tee size.

TQracr ( ) 2 x Medium Tees + 1 Hat

LSXtacy ( ) 1 Tee + 1 Hat

Crusher (Peter) 1 Hat

Case75 (Greg) 1 Hat

CCO (Colin) 1 x XL Tee

Thanks Justin -- I forgot your name -- Senior moment....:D -- I'm guessing large t for you -- Should be ok and not too big.

TQracr (D. ) 2 x Medium Tees + 1 Hat

LSXtacy (Justin) 1 Tee + 1 Hat

Crusher (Peter) 1 Hat

Case75 (Greg) 1 Hat

CCO (Colin) 1 x XL Tee

Lol! No prob Colin. I had a moment myself and forgot my size, so we're even. I'll take another medium.

P.S. I'm not sure what LMK means. I thought it might be German for Lick My Knuts. So I guess that's a "no" for borrowing your shirt.:D

Lol! No prob Colin. I had a moment myself and forgot my size, so we're even. I'll take another medium.

P.S. I'm not sure what LMK means. I thought it might be German for Lick My Knuts. So I guess that's a "no" for borrowing your shirt.:D

LOL.......:rofl: -- no -- things like that are kept private........:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Oh man -- I just spat all over my screen .........

Um -- no, um, LMK is let me know...... and you're very welcome to borrow it if you like.

...........LOL I can't stop laughing..........OMG -- my wife's wondering what the hell is going on here.......:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I better go watch Barrett Jackson for a while.

C.

TQracr (Dan) 2 x Medium Tees + 1 Hat

LSXtacy (Justin) 1x Medium Tee + 1 Hat

Crusher (Peter) 1 Hat

Case75 (Greg) 1 Hat

CCO (Colin) 1 x XL Tee

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.