Been trying to log on several times today and yesterday. Took forever before finally getting on. Just wondering if anybody else is having similar problem?

Can people let me know what browser you are using? I'm using Fire Fox and everything has been fine.

Something is definitely up though because the forum is slow with only 12 users!? I wonder if Google changed something. I am having a tough time trying to find someone with Google to talk to.

Shouldn't have to be trying all these different programs to log on. Never had any problems before. Riley, not a criticism of you and the site, just sayin!

No problem navion! It's frustrating from both sides and takes some of the wind out of the enjoyment sail. I'm going to keep trying to hunt someone down from Google as I don't think it's a hosting issue but something with how Google sees the site? Not sure, I haven't changed anything from my end.....

Thanks for testing the Fire Fox Wayne!

Still waiting to hear from the Google. I am looking at getting professional help with this forum to take care of the technical details I am unable to handle. Although this would be an added expense, hopefully I can get a few more sponsors on here (that are worthwhile having) to offset this cost. My hope would be to get technical issues resolved quickly so people can enjoy this forum with minimal frustration. Unfortunately the only company I could find was out of the states (Cantonwebservices) but from their website, they appear to be quite competent.