Been trying to log on several times today and yesterday. Took forever before finally getting on. Just wondering if anybody else is having similar problem?

Why would it be that I have no problem logging in or using the site? No hangups or delays at all. Thank heaven for that because when these things don't work, I'm dead in the water. I guess the computer gods are with me. :D

Not here vat my place! Still having problems this a.m. logging on and it is early so not many on the site.

Hey Riley, there is something definitely wrong with this site. I spend more time trying to log on than I do reading whatever is on it once I finally am logged on. I don't mean to sound unappreciative but somebody must know something about getting it up and running again like it used to be. it took me 6 tries this a.m. before I finally got on but when logging in to other sites I use regularly, absolutely no problems whatsoever. Sorry for the rant!

It keeps hanging up on me as well. Some pages load half way and I have to stop them and then refresh and it will finish loading. Other times it works as it should. I'm having no issues with other websites.

No problem about the rant. Our hosts got back to me about google not being able to find the site and said it was some search optimization thing. They haven't gotten back to me on whether the site is peaking out or not. I think my next step will be to contact google and find out if they know any reason why this site is glitching.

Ditto! This is really becoming an issue and makes me want to forget about even trying anymore.