Featured Thread
If this was on my C8 I would not want to put the bumper back on!

1585674496318.png
1585674521919.png
1585674543521.png

The C8 exhaust weighs 76 lbs, the cats 15 lbs. I bet the titanium one comes in at 30 lbs and high flow cats at 12 lbs. Now the price tag ... $6,000 CAN is my guess.

Last edited:
Maybe. The smaller pipes appear to go from one side to the other?? If exhaust gas flows out from one primary pipe I can't figure out why it would flow into the secondary pipe. It's not like the secondary pipe has a exhaust vent. The gases from each side would meet in the middle and .... ???

The situation is about the same on the rock as elsewhere in Canada, maybe not as many cases yet but the tsunami is growing. Family or no family?? If you are into history then the Eastern Avalon will keep you occupied for weeks on end. Outdoor activity you can take your pick, East coast trail is awesome hiking and so is Gros Morne. Canoeing (or kayaking) rivers is great way to see the interior. Believe it or not, we have sandy beaches on the SW corner of the island and the Eastport Peninsula although the water temps are not quite the same as the Carribean LOL. For cruising and checking out the scenery, it would be hard to pick an area of the island for that one. That is an exhaustive list in itself but we have a lot of areas that outshine Cabot Trail in Cape Breton. Right now the icebergs are just starting to show up and in another month, the whales should be back. Later in the year salmon fishing would make a lot people's highlights. I could go on and on and on and on.....

That looks really good. I'm scared to see what they're final price would be.
One of the best sounding C8s I've heard to date has a set of Kooks headers on it going to Fabspeeds exhaust with their sport cats. Sound really awesome. Only problem is the Canadian value is gonna be about 12K plus tax and installation.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.