You got it Bro some times our frustrations overflow onto the sights that make us get up in the morning to vent or just have an outlet for all the stuff going on . WTF its pretty insane that we talk and BS people who share the same difficulties that we all feel and we all want our C8s. l have a few really fast and collectable rides that l do not want to ride because l am so stoked on killing a C8 . ln my town the liquor stores and l am sure the dope dealers are having a fortune 500 year . lf any person says they are immune from this thing 100 % then they are not from our planet. l am sorry to any member that thought that l was centering them out . l would rather be talking about getting together and going on tour with 100 cars having a bug party spreading the $$$ around to the places we stopped. l used to do it as a 1%er but l left in good status because of losing my right foot in a MVA .l still ride a 2 wheel hog but as lam getting long in the tooth its more fun going 160mph in a C8. My salesman said said that more than half of his C8 customers came in with HD Jackets or 81 insignias C8 woke a sleeping Dragon .

Reactions: ddgermann
Trying to figure out what makes more sense, tinting the rear cabin glass or the engine glass... or both?!

Glare is definitely an issue, but I think tinting both would make it impossible to see out the rear video mirror. Has anyone tinted their C8 and if so, what configuration did you go for?
I went with a light ceramic tint which blocks 50% of the heat coming in... looks great.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.