Well here's my thought for this Feb. 7 Sunday...

weather.png

Well here's my thought for this Feb. 7 Sunday...

View attachment 77551

It was between 5 and 10 degrees here for the last week, what little snow we did have is almost all gone, really been looking alot like spring. that being said, a storm coming for Monday.
3 long months down 2 or so more to go before hibernation is over again...C'mon Spring

No worries SP..... Those little blue pills don't need to be kept that cold... :Biggrin:
No worries SP..... Those little blue pills don't need to be kept that cold...
Hmm, the Pfizer shipment I actually need is delivered in a vial ...
it's either Tozinameran or Comirnaty(BNT162b2).

I think the other Pfizer (pill) shipment might be for someone who needs
a social-distancing measuring stick however use might be rendered ineffective at -40c.
Probably better just to buy an obsoleted 10 foot pole and
cut 3 feet off of it. Then one should be all good for 2.1m 😂

Last edited:
Give me a minute to pack it up and ship it from Newfoundland. 0°C here today. We haven't had enough cold to even catch most of the ponds over to allow you to traverse them safely. What in the world happened to winter.

Reactions: Black 03 Z06
It's really strange to think that my freezer is actually warmer than it is outside. Some funny quotes i came across:
  1. It's colder than a penguin's pecker.
  2. It's so cold I saw a dog trying to jump start another dog.
  3. It's so cold my balls think they're ovaries.

Well..... Yesterday it warmed up to a sunny -25 so I thought...What the heck...If those C aters can do it, so can I. After all, there's only a foot of snow out there. My PSS tires will handle it... So off came the cover, she fired up immediately...and after a few minutes of warmup, I pulled Ginger out of the garage.... Ahhhh.... behind the wheel again...Sweet... Ran her easily through the gears and once in 4th, she seemed to be very stable in the snow so I decided to push her... Red lined 4th, red lined 5th, was getting close in 6th and glanced at the speedo... realized I was getting dangerously close to 300 kph when the thought came over me that if a local RC happened by I would be in a heap of trouble. So I backed off, geared her down and came to a halt.... Was only then I realized I was only 3 feet from my garage door... Then I woke up. :Biggrin:

Well..... Yesterday it warmed up to a sunny -25 so I thought...What the heck...If those C aters can do it, so can I. After all, there's only a foot of snow out there. My PSS tires will handle it... So off came the cover, she fired up immediately...and after a few minutes of warmup, I pulled Ginger out of the garage.... Ahhhh.... behind the wheel again...Sweet... Ran her easily through the gears and once in 4th, she seemed to be very stable in the snow so I decided to push her... Red lined 4th, red lined 5th, was getting close in 6th and glanced at the speedo... realized I was getting dangerously close to 300 kph when the thought came over me that if a local RC happened by I would be in a heap of trouble. So I backed off, geared her down and came to a halt.... Was only then I realized I was only 3 feet from my garage door... Then I woke up. :Biggrin:
Thought you were going to let us in on the latest simulator Rruuff

• Haha
Reactions: Rruuff Day
... my thought d'jour and for remembering my friend Ralph :angelic: ...
Although lifechanging being debt-free and sadly short lived,
... this was symbolic in his process of making Alberta debt-free & Great Again ...

... a Great Again precedence in Atlantic City - Feb 2021 perhaps 😂

Last edited:
March 4th 2021 is coming up ...
... wondering what conspiracies are in the making for 4..3..21 "countdown day" next week ? ...

then depending on how you see it ... it happens again in a month on April 3rd ... 4.3.21

Pi-Day in between on March 14th at precisely 3pm 9mins and 26seconds 3.1415926

perhaps corvette driving on starwars day May 4th

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.