corsvette

2 You're 10
Nov 15, 2009
strathmore
VetteCoins
Car
First "official" renderings, these are supposed to be dead on accurate.

What do you all think??? Like it or leave it?

2014 Corvette: First Photos

25ahnqw.jpg

33xfodl.jpg

whxtzc.jpg

Overall, if this is the actual design, not as bad as it could have been. They should have stuck to the round tail lights as others have pointed out. Maybe they will. These pictures seem like quite a departure from everything I've seen so far so I'm not holding my breath that these are the real renderings.

The back tail lights have to go, as others have pointed out, too much like the Camaro. I think the side looks a little busy. However I can't make a final judgement until I see one in the flesh.

My initial feeling is that it looks too much like a "look what I added to my car today" project.

The back tail lights have to go, as others have pointed out, too much like the Camaro. I think the side looks a little busy. However I can't make a final judgement until I see one in the flesh.

My initial feeling is that it looks too much like a "look what I added to my car today" project.

I think most of the busyness is because the rendering is of a ZR-1, even the current model has lots of vents, scoops, and slots. the base model should be quite a bit cleaner. The official intro is still 14 months away, can't wait to see this car in person.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for at least 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread