Apr 18, 2024
VetteCoins
Car
2024 C8 3LT HTC
Province
ON
I'm a first time Corvette owner and less than a month ago, I took delivery of a new 2024 C8 3LT HTC.

I have been taking it out almost everyday to just cruise around the city and on country roads. As much as I feel I should've anticipated this, I'm surprised that I'm getting a wave from every Corvette owner I see on the road, from C4 all the way to C8. I've even had conversations with another C8 owner while driving side by side! I'm sure this doesn't sound like a big deal to most others, but as a new owner, it's awesome, and I'm feeling very welcomed.

If anyone else is in the Brantford, ON area, fire me a message. Would love to hear about other's experiences with their Corvettes!

👋

IMG_7007.jpg

IMG_7003.jpg

I'm a first time Corvette owner and less than a month ago, I took delivery of a new 2024 C8 3LT HTC.

I have been taking it out almost everyday to just cruise around the city and on country roads. As much as I feel I should've anticipated this, I'm surprised that I'm getting a wave from every Corvette owner I see on the road, from C4 all the way to C8. I've even had conversations with another C8 owner while driving side by side! I'm sure this doesn't sound like a big deal to most others, but as a new owner, it's awesome, and I'm feeling very welcomed.

If anyone else is in the Brantford, ON area, fire me a message. Would love to hear about other's experiences with their Corvettes!

👋

View attachment 124247

View attachment 124248
Nice. Get used to the wave, we always wave!

You are probably close enough to join one of Denis' cruises!

👋

View attachment 124247

View attachment 124248
Heres a virtual wave ... :Hurray: get used to the attention .... and Congratulations on the C8

You are probably close enough to join one of Denis' cruises!
Appreciate the heads-up on this! I had to miss it, but I can see there's another one on June 8! I'll try to make sure my calendar is clear that day! Thanks again!

Reactions: Murray20c8