This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Thinking bout replacing; trading my Bassani Exhaust

Boombastic

2 You're 10
Oct 18, 2012
Manitoulin Island
VetteCoins
Car
2011 base
My vette has the Bassani exhaust and although I Really do like the sound but I really like kicking it down and letting her scream( damn near better than Viagara.lol). The problem is that it attracts too much attention. So I have two choices, either drive like gramma or look for a bit quieter exhaust. So I am pondering on what to do. What do the stock Z06 exhausts sound like, They must be a bit quieter. Can the Z06 exhausts handle the power that I will eventually be putting to her( ECS Supercharger). Are there other options out there. Probably wouldnt be hard to convince someone to swap. Thanks

The Magnaflows are mellower than most Vette exhausts out there. They wake up a bit when you step on it, but no annoying drone at highway speeds.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

Hey Kevin , so happy that you purchased Garry's vette and are carrying on his passion for modding it .

Let me first say that , the first thing you must be made aware of is that the more power you build the louder the car will get , its inevitable .

The C6 Z06 exhaust will easily handle the power you are after .

However , because yours a an A6 auto the C6 Z06 cat back is a labor of love to fit due to the fact that its made to fit a skinnier trans for the Z06 .

Now I have done this before for an A6 vette , but its a ton of work due to the fact that the hanger placement on the can's are wider and need to be cut an re-welded as well as the x-pipe will need to be cut and re-set .

The nice thing is that we can do the muffler mod on the can and do a controller to open and close the NNP exhaust manually

On another note, I do have a client with a C6Z06 that is superchagred and that has just ordered the Akropvic exhaust from us and will be trading in his Dasilva Motorsports modified C6 Z06 cans

I will be expecting your call Monday Morning at 8am

TTYS
Manny